014

I would like to warn you that I did not include the death anniversary party because besides being a long chapter, it does not affect a lot of the story.

In other words: I got lazy.

Hope you like it.

-------------------

A petrified cat and the story of the chamber of secrets

-------------------

Chapter six

Third person view

Isaac yawned as he propped himself up on his elbow, his heavy gaze scanning the stacks and stacks of letters he and Harry had to help Lockhart answer.

He held himself back from cursing Lockhart out loud as he began to speak.

"I bet you guys can't think of a better way to serve your detention than to help me answer fan mail." Lockhart announced as he autographed his own photo and stuffed it into an envelope.

Even hell is better than that.

"I don't think so..." Harry muttered, exchanging silent glances with Isaac.

"Fame is an unfaithful friend, and celebrity is what it does. Remember this."

I'll also remember to punch you in the face. Thought Isaac as he looked at the teacher with a frown in his eyes.

He looked at the letter in front of him, his lips curling into a mischievous smile as a rather tempting idea popped into his head. He took the quill and began to scribble the following sentences:

Gilderoy Lockhart should receive another award, which in this case would be the deceiver award for the entire wizarding community.

Take the opportunity and save some money to give him a basic book on defense against the Dark Arts, he really needs some basic knowledge, why is he a bitch-

(Note: Yeah, I got the idea from Thestoryverse comment in the chapter 'Gilderoy Lockhart.')

He stifled a laugh as he sealed the letter in the envelope. However, in his peripheral vision, he caught a glimpse of Harry, looking scared and confused.

"Is everything okay, Harry?" He questioned his friend.

Suddenly, Harry jumped.

"What?!" He exclaimed loudly.

"I know!" Lockhart said. "Six whole months topping the list of best-selling books! I broke all the records!"

"No," said Harry, scared. "This voice!"

"What voice?" Isaac asked, his gaze changing to a worried expression. "There's no voice, Harry, we didn't hear anything."

Lockhart was looking at Harry very surprised.