Untitled Part 149

Cinderella walked on broken glass.                                                                                                                           Aurora let a whole lifetime pass.                                                                                                                           Belle fell in love with a hideous beast.                                                                                                                     Jasmine married a common thief.                                                                                                                             Ariel walked on land for love and life.                                                                                                                     Snow White barely escaped a knife.                                                                                                                          Rapunzel had to find a new dream.                                                                                                                              Tiana kissed her prince and turned green.                                                                                                          Mulan left to be a man.                                                                                                                                                   Pocahontas stayed to save her land.                                                                                                                          

They did all of that just for love.

"so how come when we don't get what we want we complain? why are we disapointed in someone or something, when we never tried hard enough. If you believe in love then go find something special to love. never give up, even when things get rough"

i know someone who gave up on me when times got hard. and for some fucked up reason i blame myself for ever letting times get so hard he left. but i learned a valuable lesson.  if things get hard and the person who said they'd never leave, leaves you. then that person isn't worth your time our tears. if they really cared they would try to help you when when times get a little tough.

so just remember, life goes on and there's plenty of guys out there. you just gotta find the right one. that will treat you like a lady,not like you deserve nothing.

see ya peeps.