you are the reason....

i told you to be careful when i gave you my heart. it was very fragile from being broken so many times before.

you said you'd never drop it, for if you dropped it, it would shatter into a million pieces, and would never be able to be fixed again.

one night we got into a fight, and in one second you dropped it without regret.

you shattered my heart and never even felt sorry for it.

now we never even talk anymore, not even a hi now and then.

months have passed since you broke my fragile little heart. and for some reason i still fall apart when i see you.

when i see you with her, i get upset. instead of showing you im sad, i act like i hate you with a burning passion.. i guess i just need to move on and push you out of my life cause you pushed me out of yours.

what you do now just shows how much you cared about me. 

you are the reason i hate life, you are the reason i dont trust people anymore, you are the reason for the tears, the fights, for everything that happens in my life.

you are also the reason why i am the way i am.

why i treat you the way i do.

why i hate every single second that i'm around you.

if only you would understand why i hate you.

if only you could see how much you hurt me every day.

maybe just maybe i hope that one day we can try again.... to bad im leaving soon, to bad that you won't ever have the chance to tell me how you feel, in a few weeks ill be gone.. forever.

i'll be leaving to get away from you, ill be leaving to be free of the grip you have on my heart.'

you found someone else, and im sure i will also find someone else.

if only i could except the fact that your gone.

if only i could tell you how i really feel, face to face... if we could spend 10 more minutes with each other just one last time, i'd give you a huge hug, and i'd tell you all the things that i never said when we were together.... if only you could see what you mean to me.