Idol

"PJm... PJm... PJm... "

The large crowd in Seoul Olympic Stadium chanted in unison. The light stick emitted a beautiful lemon yellow light to brighten up the entire venue like heaven.

The Seoul Olympic Stadium witnessing the biggest concert of the year

The Seoul Olympic Stadium witnessing the biggest concert of the year. The 'Face by Jimin'. The name was enough to sold out the entire stadium within the seconds.

Park Jimin is the successful idol and soloist in Bighit entertainments. He change every songs into gold by his single touch. There was a belief in South Korea that if there is Jimin's name it will be a hit. Park Jimin was the IT boy of South Korea.

It was the break in between the song change. The Minnies(Jimin's fandom) were waited patiently for Jimin to come to the stage for another performance. The light turned off.. The music starts.. The crowd become a chanting ocean once again.

Jimin came to the stage and started to perform his latest hit 'like crazy'. Crowed sing along with their favorite idol. Some of them have happy tears in there eyes. Jimin was itself is a blessing for the eyes.

It was the last day of the 5 days concert of Jimin 'the Face'

It was the last day of the 5 days concert of Jimin 'the Face'. Jimin completes the last final song of the day. The audience cheered for their favorite idol. Jimin smiled whole heartedly to his Minnies. He drink some water and look towards the audience. They were his world. It wasn't a single day for Jimin not to think or mension about his lovely and loyal fandom.

Jimin took the mic and began to address the Minnies. But before he start his speech, the crowd sing for him together...

"Saeng il chuk ha hamnida
Saeng il chuk ha hamnida
Sarang han eun Jimin shi
Saengil chukha hamnida.. ... "

Jimin smiled whole heartedly towards his beloved fans Minnies. The fans sang the song and wishes Jimin a happy birthday.