The One I Expected

Jimin was looking at all the sweets in the night stalls. Because majority of the dishes are new for him. Maybe these dishes never existed in modern era. Being a foodie the idol was so confused what to have first.

While seeing the pout on his son's lips Jin came forward and feed Jimin a tea cookie

"Baby...try this...."

The idol nodded his head and opened his mouth for the round shaped cookie in his mother's hand.

Jimin began to chew the cookie and hummed in the sweetness. It was tasted so natural and fresh. There will be always some special taste for street foods.

"Mother... Can I have one more please...

Jimin asked his mother with a smiling face with full of cookies in his mouth. Jin chuckled while seeing how adorable his 20 year old is.

"Yes baby... Why not.. "

Jin slowly wipe the cookie crums from Jimin's lips and feed him a sweet dumpling. Like always dumblings are Jimin's favorite.

The Park family have some fun having street foods and they move towards the hanbok and accesory stores. These stores are the place which get the most expensive type silks and top quality ornaments.

The shop keepers keep bowing to their beloved pack head and his family. An old woman was sewing a jageori top of the hanbok with her hands.

"Good evening ajumma

"Good evening ajumma... "

The old woman look at the person standing in front of the stall.

"Oh.. Minister Park.. Good evening... Please come inside... I already finished what you asked me to do... "

The woman bowed to Jin and Jimin too. They both smiled and wish back the woman. Then she go towards a small room behind her seat and bring a beautiful black and yellow hanbok.

"As you said I made it out of top quality silk and beads... "

"It's so beautiful ajumma... Baby look this... Is it beautiful... "