The Official Meeting

Consort Eunwoo dragged Consort Park Jimin to meet with the Prince Min Taehyung Or his future brother in law. Jimin felt an unusual feeling inside him like he is going to meet someone special to his mind.

"Don't afraid Consort Chimmy

"Don't afraid Consort Chimmy... Our Prince is the most sweetest person in the whole world.. He will definitely like you.."

"Woo

"Woo... Please... I.. "

"Shhh... "

Eun-woo put his index finger on Jimin's lips and gave a cute glare to him. Jimin immediately closed his mouth and follow the consort with a pout. Woo dragged Jimin towards the side were Taehyung is sitting.

"Taetae... I am here... "

Eun-woo just yelled like they are in some playground. Jimin wide his eyes. He groomed to be the most polite around the Royals. The Consort frowned.

Choi Bina was fisting her arms until her knuckles turned white. She was looking at how the Consort Jeon using to talk with the Prince.

Mina was an arrogant girl. She didn't like to mingle with anyone. Her Mother Choi Bin-ah was trying so much for make her the Queen from Mina's very young age. The intense training and endless punishment made the little girl too arrogant and cruel.

Mina didn't want anything except the King. She is obsessed with Yoongi. More than the power or wealth Choi Mina want the man to be her.

Bin-ah wanted her daughter to be friend with the Prince Min like other two consorts. She wasn't calm and friendly like Consort Jeon. Mina was a moody lonely girl.

Can't you see, how the Prince happily talking with that boys.... I am sure no one want an arrogant bratt like you.. Such a shame.. "

Bin-ah continue to bragging at her daughter nonstop. Mina was still fixed her gaze on the king with an obsessed smile.

"Woo... You look so beautiful.. I liked your this hanbok so much.. "