A Little Birdie

"I missed you little birdie.. I thought you escaped from my cage... But you came back...

By the way that mole on your neck looks so beautiful... "

The Consort's breadth hitched while hearing the King's whisper like deep voice in his ear. Yoongi didn't even hesitate to leave a wet peck on Jimin's earlobe.

Jimin's while body shut down. The wooden chopsticks fall from the poor Consort's hand. His cheeks turned into pink. A tear of sweat fall through his side whiskers. Even the morning was pleasant and cozy the Consort's whole body was heating for some reasons.

"Oh.. Consort Park.. Are you alright... You are turned into a whole tomato... Why are you sweating.. Is the food is spicy for you.. ?

Woo asked with a naughty smirk. He saw what Yoongi did to his best friend.

"No.. Nothing.. It is not spicy at all.. "

Jimin nervously smiled and wiped his sweaty whiskers.

"Oh... It is going to be all right Consort Park.. Take a bite of this rice cake.. It will help you... "

The King took a rice cake and bring it's towards his Consort's mouth

The King took a rice cake and bring it's towards his Consort's mouth. Jimin grated his teeth together. He was still tightly clutched his outer jacket of his hanbok together. He was wondering when the king was able to see his mole. The jacket already covered his full upper body.

Jimin really didn't know what to do. He looked at Eun-woo's face. He was enthusiastically looking at the two. He looked at his court lady.

The Court lady Choi nodded her vigorously. She gestured with her eyes not to make the King wait. With a lot of hesitancy Jimin took a bite from the rice cake. He chewed it with a pout. The King was still looking at the Consort's pouty plumb lips.

Woo nodded his head to himself and began to eat his food

Woo nodded his head to himself and began to eat his food. Mina was looking at the drama with her burning eyes. She held her both arms on her hanbok skirt tightly.

The King was shamelessly staring at Jimin's lips. Jimin was wiping his lips with his thumb.

'I want to bite them so badly... Oh my Lord... Mercy on me.. Control yourself Yoongi.. You are a King.. Stop being a total pervert.. '