A Perfect Evening

The Consort Park's eyes landed on the opposite side of the accessory stall. There were a huge food stall with a lot of people having snacks from there. The people are dressed up in fine cloths and accessories indicating they are rich and noble class.

But the consort didn't looking at the snacks or the noble people. He saw two kids sitting while leaning into the wall behind the stall. The both boys are sleeping or may be fainted. Their faces  were pale and exhausted. The dresses were dirty and torned. Their body had bruises all over and dried blood patches.

Jimin immediately left the King and ran towards the King. The Court lady Choi gasped when she saw Jimin is running through the crowd without any guards around him.

"My Majesty...."

Choi also run behind Jimin to accompany him. The consort were standing in front of the kids. He sat down on the mud and slightly patted their cheeks. The King and his guards also came towards the stall. Seeing the King the people bowed and moved aside.

"Oh my.. Baby... Get up..."

The Consort was trying to wake up the two little boys who is sleeping while hugging each other. After a little effort the elder one among them slightly opened his eyes. But while seeing the consort the little eyes filled with fear and the boy tightly hugged his little brother like someone is going to snatch the boy.

 But while seeing the consort the little eyes filled with fear and the boy tightly hugged his little brother like someone is going to snatch the boy

"No... Please... Please leave us.."

The boy seemed at the age of 6 or 7 mumbled weakly. While hearing Jimin became a little confusion but later smiled at them.

"No baby... I am not going to hurt you or your brother..."

While seeing the beautiful smiling boy infront of him the boy stopped blabbering.

"My name is Jimin... Can you tell me your names too..."

Jimin softly asked to the boy.

"Sung-woo..."

The boy whispered.

"Ohh... Sung-woo... It is a beautiful name... And what about this little boy.."

Jimin slowly caressed the little boy's head.

"He is Sung-min... My little brother..."

"Oh good.. Too pretty names for two pretty boys.."

While hearing the talks the little boy also wake up. First he saw Jimin's smiling face. The little boy maybe about 3 or 4. The boy smiled at the consort.

"Hyung... I am hungry.. You told me that you will bring food after waking up.."

The little boy asked to his elder brother more like a complaint. But the brother's face got dull. Because he also fall asleep with his brother because of exhaustion.

Jimin was watching carefully the two brother's way of interaction. He understand that they are hungry. Jimin just looked at his Court lady Choi who just noded her head as yes.