Chapter 132

Hiro hauled the young fellow to resurface back to the open air. His unbudging grip remained unchanged to Jin's round behind after two light taps he received from his shoulder.

His grin was broad and held authentic joy, frivolous about the circumstances. No matter how he looks at it, he was in total advantage.

His unholy heart could dine on the benefits of touching and holding his dearly beloved in constant closeness.

If there was anything he could compensate for this gift. . .

Hiro breathed the air Jin exhaled, and his fiery copper eyes softened at its unparalleled amenity. No amount of gold and fortune will stand worthy enough.

He would do anything. . .everything.

"Haaa."

The young fellow had pursed his lips, and they daintily part. Its rich color and plumpness left vulnerable, bound to tempt the devil himself to submit.

Jin kept his crystal eyes sealed as the water pressure left his body, and he snuffed in intense need of oxygen. His damp hair falls slickly to the sides of his face and blocks his eyes. A flush of cadmium redness caressed his cheeks. They bloomed vibrantly with innocence and grace.

He realized he should have abode to the haircut his mother and Ari, his one-time supervisor, suggested.

Drifting into his unwanted thoughts, he ponders if Ari is safe or if she has played her card well and joined hands with Sana, the horrible woman who started all this.

The uneasy kindness and her endearing smiles, he remembers them vividly.

Even the dreadful and shocking memory of it left inside his head causes a shiver to run through his entire body.

She was shot dead.

And he saw it.

Noticing he had only half of his attention, Hiro pressed his fingers to Jin's behind, squeezing them with a moping frown in dismay on his thinned lips.

"What's troubling you, my dear?"

As the warmth of the hush breeze dried the dampness of his no less swollen lips, with careful consideration, Jin confidently loosened his arms around Hiro's neck and wiped his face, discarding his hair to the sides with his hand. He opens his eyes, and his purple quartz meets the beautiful canvas of the dark sky.

"I remembered what happened before they brought me here."

He does not have any hint of where they are. He is utterly oblivious. It terrified him. He thought it was impossible to escape, that the gods finally deprived him of solitude from seeing his family before he would perish from death. Yet Hiro manages to find him miraculously, and he is beyond grateful despite whatever strings the man pulled to do that.

If Hiro did not appear in these woods on time, he might as well encounter the taste of Sana's tragic death.

"You have me now," Hiro whispers, lifting Jin and carefully holding his little body from the depths of the lake as he places his lips on his little sprout's adams apple, planting a soft and gentle kiss, "Trust me, my love."

Of course, those daring weaklings have paid the price of his fury—a fatal consequence far more agonizing than death.

"Never will I let those people hurt you again." Hiro parts his lips and sucks onto his skin. I love you.

There shall be no mercy left for their souls to exist and repent.

Flustered with a small smile of comfort across his lips, Jin innocently laughs and holds the man's face below his chin, who is shamelessly sucking a sensitive part of him.