Chapter 142

"Good boy."

After Jin stiffly meets Hiro's timid and wavering gaze, his head slurs into a blur of numbness. The only thing he is conscious of is the hotness fanning between his thighs and the rushing melodies of his adrenalin.

Realization crashed into his body like lightning. The stinging fervor burned him through his flesh where Hiro's hands fondled earnestly. The crisis where he is alone with a man no more or less than a young adult with raging hormones, and firing such innocent yet flirtatious words seems like he wishes to be pinned down, bloody and breathless, that would surely turn him into a worrying state.

Oh, the danger.

He could do nothing but only wait for its dripping sweetness to subside.

Pushing his internal struggle to the side, he focused on the matter at hand. Jin caught Hiro quietly breathing in and out.

Hiro was silently whispering and counting numbers with his hot breath rampaging through his shivering parted lips. Unknowingly, the bags under Jin's eyes curve into an amused smile.

He grins from continuously studying Hiro's tightly shut lids. It was adorable.

What makes it more amusing is that the man's face was impassive, yet the redness of his cheeks had spread to his ears and all the way down to his jaw as if someone had scratched him too hard on the face.

To stop a giggle from coming out of his lips, Jin cannot help but chew on his bottom lip, "Oh? What was that?" He teases. The innocent tone of his voice mildews through the thick and intoxicating ambiance vivaciously around them.

He confesses he is impressed with Hiro's self-control, but seeing him so forsakenly wrapped around his influence. It was why the rebellious vixen desired to skate its way into his consciousness.

A strong sense of anticipation mixed with excitement bites the tip of Jin's toes as he bends over to the man's flushed ears. He smells the scent of musk and leather from him. Hiro smells good.

"Something just touched me, dearest." He whispers, not wanting to take a break from teasing him just yet.

Hiro's brows crumpled at his statement, and Jin held his laughter within his stomach when the man wordlessly submerged his flushed face to his chest. But what Jin did not know was if Hiro was further hiding his shyness from him. . .or something else.

So this is what it feels like. . .

To obtain such an unexpectedly dangerous advantage over him, he did not know sinning could be this sweet—addicting. They said seduction could drown someone defenselessly and retain them like puppets.

He gulps. He always wonders if it is true or a hoax.

He dare not try and find out further. He is aware of the risk—the risk of being pinned down and not sparing any of his buds or behind a peaceful morning. Having to taste full control as he did right now was never on his resume.

He purses his lips, but teasing the man feels as wonderful as revenge.

Feeling giddy of savoring a bit of dominance over such a big man, he felt no harm could go his way as he made it this far. So he became a menace himself and welcomed the scorching threat with a sweet grin on his lips.

He sets his hands on Hiro's shoulders, stopping the man from attempting to lift him further off the table.

Does he think he could escape from his crime?

Oh, Hiro.

Feeling worse than being chained to no escape or having his body massacred to death, Kai Hiroshima abodes the hint from his beloved's signal too well. His arms instinctively froze around his little sprout's hips. They bounce against his wrist at every knead of his palms to Jin's handful behind, further provoking his senses to run rampant.