A hard start

Orikan the Diviner was one being that was very capable of traveling, seeing and change the very threads of fate in ways that only the warp god of change was superior to him, a power so great that he understood he should use it to himself.

The fall of the Eldar and the birth of the god of excess was one thing he was with doubt to even let it play out as it did, not that he could do that great amount of things to change it, but the fall of the Eldar was one thing that was worthy the prize of let something like that take form.

His visions changed every time, and he changed them too, he ignored a lot about the so called Imperium of man, it wasn't like they would be any problem more than a lot of beings into the galaxy were and those that fall into chaos were ever so different and changed so much his looks into the future that he could not care enough to not ignore the little fleas into the distant.

This…

This was different.

By a single moment, it was like fate itself turned white, everything into the threads of fate was suddendly cut as if the future din't exist anymore.

That was only the first thing he felt, the second came not that much after it.

A wave of power so colossal that it would make the celestial map capable of wiping out entire stars in the entire galaxy look like the rudimentary weapons of the Orks in comparison, his abilities to see through fate itself felt shaken the moment it hit everything. in the galaxy... it didn't feel painful.

It made him feel something he didn't even know existed in himself, in distant memories of a dying planet under a sick star, a memory growing ever distant even now, still in that merciless universe, the image of which it could be his mother, his sister or someone he didn't even know in a childhood he would never remember again. For the briefest of moments on his dying planet, he felt hope.

Then everyone he ever cared about died.

Then he died too.

And what was reborn was the Diviner, who just stirred up the sensation not long after that happened, his control of time itself came back but it felt... different, though more limited than before he could feel how his body itself still made of black metal was revitalized, the energies in himself burned brighther than before.

Then he received the news of the entire council, of that cursed Trazyn, and of his own systems… a huge number of different tomb worlds of Necrons had awakened, although not so many that his race was as in the War in Heaven, the important thing it was the they had woken up with their databanks absolutely the way they were before they entered the great sleep, no damage at all and starting to cause quite a few problems in terms of having to deal with the fact that now their numbers were they had multiplied a lot and having to prevent several dynasties from launching themselves to kill each other.

Orikan din't care about that.

He noticed that most of the tomb worlds filled with organic life were apparently not affected by that wave of energy, or maybe they were, he din't knew what even was that thing that affected all of them

Not only that, but one thing he did find quite a problem as were the tendrils of the Tyranid fleet's got quite literally burned into nothing to the point some of the best sensors Necron technology got showed almost no trace of them.

He din't cared unless it affected him, and it did, quite a lot.

He almost though for a moment the Silent King returned, but that was not something that could make a change this big into everything unless their king suddendly found something that made him release more power than the Void Dragon when he was a full being.