Chapter 4

Chapter 4
"And you are a sick drunk!"

Warinings: Panic attack, Abuse

As I arrived home I quickly got out of my car and headed inside. As I walked through the hall taking of my shoes and placing them on the shoe rack I made my way to the kitchen. As I stepped through the kitchen door I spotted a few bottles of vodka and beer on the kitchen island.

My face changed, I wanted to quickly go to my room but it was already too late for that.

"Violet is that you?" You heard a man voice call from behind me. You turned around facing to the couch to see your dad standing up from his place of the couch.

"Yes dad it's me." I said in a quiet tone. He made his way over at him stumbling all the way until he stood in front of me.

"What have you done all day?" He asked me towering over me with a sweet expression.

"I went to the Lark café." I said looking back at the ground. "And school how was school." He asked.

"School was okay." I said it was quiet for a few seconds so I decided to head to my room but my father grabbed my arm turning me around with a tight grip.

"Don't lie to me I know you skipped class and smoked pot. The teacher called me." He said in a harsh tone keeping his grip on me.

"I didn't rase you to be like that to skip class, getting high or getting drunk often!" He yelled. I didn't look at him I kept my eyes locked into the floor.

"Look at me!" He yelled almost spitting on my face when I turned my face to look at him.

"I didn't rase you to be like that do you hear me!" Tears started to form in your eyes. Before you could think about what you were going to say the words just came out.

"You didn't rase me mom did!" You yelled back at him. You saw the anger in his eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that you little shit do you hear me!" He pushed me against the wall.

"You were a mistake it's all your fault everything is you fault like always! Just like your mother's death!" He spat out. Tears started to run down your cheeks you couldn't keep them in anymore.

"I wish I never had you in the first place do you hear me!" He said yelling into your face placing his strong grip back onto my wrist.

"Then why do you care what I do or not do!" You spat out to him he pushed you harder against the wall still his tight grip on you.

"I do everything for you and this is how you treat your father!" He yelled.

"No your not, everything you do is for yourself!" You yelled to him pushing his grip off of you.

"You are selfish always getting drunk every fucking day!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"Watch your mouth!" He said anger filling his eyes more than ever.

"You are manipulative, You are a Liar!" You spat out while you were breathing heavy.

"I'm your father!" He yelled back at you keeping his eyes on you.

"And you are a sick drunk!" I yelled back. Out of nowhere his hand swung your way hitting you in the face you fell to the ground hitting your head against the wall. You felt your cheek heating up and felt his hand print still on your face. You looked up and into his eyes and kept crying.

"Get out! I can't even look at you." He said. You listened what he said and left to go to your room. You ran up the stairs closing the door behind you. You leaned against the door and fell down onto the ground.

You started breathing heavy and tears kept running down your cheek like a waterfall with still the feeling of his handprint on your cheek. As your breathing started to get heavier and it was harder to breath you put your hand on your chest.

You counted in your head.

1 breath...

2 breath...

5 breath...

After counting to ten you finally calmed down a little bit. You touched your cheek because of the pain you were feeling. You made your way over to your nightstand and took out a lighter. You went back to lean against the door with your back and took of your pants.

You started to light he lighter and moved it towards your thigh and started to burn yourself like you always do because you couldn't take it anymore sometimes it was way worse with your dad. You bit your lip because of the pain your were feeling while tears started falling down your face.

He would sometimes lock you in your room or burned his cigarettes onto your arm or back.

You stopped burning yourself after 5 minutes and went to bed crying and you weren't able to keep the thought of what just happened out of your mind.

||Thank you so much fir the 100 reads. I really aprreciate let me know what you think of this story and if you like it. I also have another book that is based on my life with the Walter boys it's called [First true love]. ||