Chapter 7

Chapter 7
"I'm happy your coming."

As Violet woke up because of the warm glow of light that shined through her window by the morning sun. She quickly got out of bed to get dressed and leave for school because she was already late because School started in ten minutes.

She opened her closet to look for clothes to wear that they. She finally decided on a blue tailored corset top and white baggy cargo pants with her silver hoop earrings and blue Jordans. She decided to do her hair in a ponytail with two long pieces of hair on either side of her face.

As I made my way outside the house I got into my car trying to start it. "What the fuck." I said because my car didn't want to work.

"No shit shit shit." I said to myself slamming my hand on the steering wheel. I guess I had to walk to school today.

|

|

|

Violet arrived at school twenty minutes late because she had to walk. She didn't care that much that she was late. Like always it was a habit for her for coming to school late.

As first and second period ended Violet made her way towards her locker to grab her books for third and fourth period.

"Violet!" A voice yelled through the hallway of the school. You turned around to see Isaac make his way over towards you.

"Hey Isaac?" You said in a questioning tone while closing your locker. You turned your head towards the boy.

"Your coming to the party this weekend right?" He questioned me.

"Yeah, of course." I said. "Good." He said giving me a smile. "Why?" I asked the Garcia boy. "Well I wanted to know if my one of my beer pong buddies was going to be there." He said.

"Well of course I'm going to be there and were going to kick everyone's but again like always but isn't Grace going to be their?" I questioned him giving him a smile. "Yeah she is but I need more than one person to play beer pong with." He said giving me a smile as he turned around to leave.

I turned around after seeing the Garcia boy disappearing after the corner. As I was about to turn away is saw Jackie from afar so I decided to make my way over to her.

"Hey Jackie." I said giving the girl a smile. "What's up with the hat?" I questioned her curious to know why she was wearing a hat.

She sighed. "Long story. Follow me." She pulled me by my arm making our way through the crowded hallways as we came to the girls bathroom. She opened the door pulling me inside until we came to a halt.

"Don't laugh okay?" The girl said with a serious look on her face. "I won't." I said putting my hands in the air. As the girl in front of me took off her hat revealing the bleached hair. I gasped trying to hold my laughter I know it wasn't funny because if that happened to me I would kill the person who did that to me but I know the Walter boys were the cause.

"That's something." I said holding in my laughter. "It looks alright." I added.

"No it look terrible." The girls said looking in the bathroom mirror. "What happened?" I questioned I mean I had a thought of who could of done it.

"I don't know, I just heard there was a bet." The girl said turning back to me putting the hat back on top of her head.

"What was the bet?" I asked really curious to know. She sighed. "The bet was that I would rather skip school than go with bleached hair."