Chapter 13: The Reveal Of Identity

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Jane: "(Y/N), you know her?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I do...she's my ex-girlfriend." He said to her.

Mary: "Guys, we got a problem." She said to them and then the two of them turn their heads back and saw there were bunch of cops were behind at them right now and then (Y/N) was growl out and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, women....prepare for Fast and Furious." He said to them and make (Y/N) drove the vehicle of tank goes fastest and more fastest to get away from the cops.

(A/N: Imagine Batman as (Y/N) riding the Batmobile.)

When (Y/N) with Jane and Mary were got away from the cops fast as they could and then (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and he drove the vehicle goes faster and rammed any cops who were tries to block them. Then the three of them were chilling little bit and (Y/N) know what he tries to do...and he was professional driver for what he ride this tank vehicle and drove the vehicle goes harder with faster as he could and then (Y/N) was turn his head back to look at the cops were chasing at (Y/N), Jane and Mary.

(Y/N): "Alright, you know what...we're going to cut short." He said to them and make him drove the tank vehicle hit through the bridge comes from top of bridge and make the vehicle was going to fall all the way down on the rooftop's building and then (Y/N) drive the tank goes on the rooftop and then landing down on the ground where on the street.

" He said to them and make him drove the tank vehicle hit through the bridge comes from top of bridge and make the vehicle was going to fall all the way down on the rooftop's building and then (Y/N) drive the tank goes on the rooftop and then land...

When (Y/N) was drive the tank vehicle goes faster and more faster to jump off the roof and then he begin to driving away from here and then (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he turn his head to look at behind...there weren't any cops behind and make him goes back to the front and then (Y/N) was heard the IPhone was ringing up right now and make him grab it and he look at the name and that is Frank.

(Y/N): "Frank....we killed Tombstone already and got away from the cops." He said to Frank.

Frank: "Good job, kid....I think I really like you now...alright, go home and get some rest...but one thing is be careful...there is an assassin was looking for you...and he was sent from Kingpin and he is pretty much hardest professional like we both are. But I need you to be careful about it." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, thanks Frank...I always trust you." He said to Frank.

Frank: "Yeah, kid...look you remind of me...and yeah you're cold blooded murderer just like me." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "We both are..." He said to Frank and then he was turn off the IPhone and make (Y/N) was start to driving away from here.

Jane: "Surely, you are trust him?" She asked (Y/N).