06| I'll show you how hard I can be

I was going to reply, then out of nowhere, I had this sudden urge to show him attitude

I was going to reply, then out of nowhere, I had this sudden urge to show him attitude. So I just reacted on his message with a "👍🏻". Silly, I know.

Suddenly my phone screen popped with his name again. And I was shocked to his message.

Nishaan
Damn, is this how you respond to your teacher?

What in the fucking world is his problem with me? I know I shouldn't have done that stupidity but I'm just a teenager with raging hormones. He's an adult, he could have let it go. But No! How could he leave a chance to embarass and lecture me.

I'm a girl who knows her limitations. I'm excellent at hiding and controlling my emotions. But with him, I just lost myself. My frustrations knew no limit now. Anger came all over me for him.

Roohi
I think you need to understand sir that this is not a school where you can scold me whenever you want.

Nishaan
I think I need to teach you personally on how to respect a teacher.

Roohi
Respectfully sir, you shouldn't be hard on your student, I have the privilege to complaint against you in the office.

He left me on seen afterwards. Suddenly a feeling of horror escaped me. What in the world did I just do? I answered back my professor?

My hands started to shiver a bit. This will actually prove his theory about me not respecting the teachers.

My screen lit up with his message after 15 minutes.

Nishaan
Do you really think you can threaten me? Do you know how will it impact your marks in the future? Do whatever you want my attitude with Indisciplined students like you will not change.

The anger again rushed all over me about how this guy is so full of himself.

"Nishaan Chaudhary is a cocky, fucking bastard." I blurted out.

My anger was so intensified that within few moments I actually sent him a text saying this.

Realising my mistake, I instantly texted
I'm sorry sir, I didn't intend to degrade you.

Nishaan
Do this again and I'll show you how hard I can be.

I left him on seen after that. A feeling of fear and irritation was coming all over me.I put my phone to charging and went to bed to sleep.

Suddenly his text was appearing in front of me echoing : I need to teach you personally

I'll show you how hard I can be

For goodness sake , why I'm blushing. He was scolding you Roohi!! Stop with these stupid teenage horny thinkings!! I was suffering from insomnia today. I was unable to get sleep.