Chapter 6 (Start of ACT 2)

GIRL SCOUT: This is it, the day I've been waiting for. Wishing, hoping, working, and praying for, the day my parents have been delaying for years. Ooh, I'm gonna sell some cookies It's not their fault that they're overprotective I was born with arrhythmia, my heart is defective. Only takes one shock and I could be dead from the fear. Still, I'm gonna sell some cookies. Hike by hike, song by song, the Girl Scouts helped my heart grow strong. They'd have my back if anything went wrong with me. (gasp) Jamborees, soda pop, distract me from the fact that my heart could stop from tetralogy of Fallot in my pulmonary artery! Whee! When you're a Girl Scout, everything's gonna work out, even if you're born with congenital heart disease and you could be killed by a random sneeze. You're a Girl Scout, everything's gonna work out. Just gonna ring the bell of this creepy looking house.

LEVI, spoken: Hello, little girl.

GIRL SCOUT: Oh, um, yes, um, hi, my name is Sky and I'm here today to support the Girl Scouts by selling cookies. Four dollars a box, would you like some?

LEVI, spoken: Sure.

GIRL SCOUT, spoken: Really?

LEVI: Yeah, what flavours you got?

GIRL SCOUT: I've got chocolate, banana and oat bran, pecan, samoas and thin mints and one that tastes like apple pie.

LEVI: Why don't you come inside?

GIRL SCOUT: Well, we're really not supposed to.

LEVI, spoken: Why?

GIRL SCOUT: Pedophiles. But it's so cold and you're not mean and no one gets molested by a gothy teen. So I guess, okay, it's fine.

LEVI: Yeah?

GIRL SCOUT: Alright, I'll come inside. (spoken) It's so dark in here.

LEVI, spoken: Is it? I hadn't noticed.

GIRL SCOUT: Don't worry! I'm always prepared. Boo. (giggle) Just kidding! Hope I didn't scare you (screams) ARITHMIA 1...2...3...4

LEVI: You're fun!

GIRL SCOUT: I like you too!

LEVI: Let me get you some cash for those cookies!

GIRL SCOUT: Okay... Well- Maybe I should come back another time when your parents are home?

BEETLEJUICE: BOO!

(GIRL SCOUT screams.)

MADDIE, spoken: Do you hear that sound?

*[GIRL SCOUT SCREAMS]*

LEVI, spoken: That beautiful sound?

*[GIRL SCOUT SCREAMS]*

BETELGEUSE: That is the sound, of clean, white, shorts turning brown. Torture and pain.

*[GIRL SCOUT SCREAMS]*

MADDIE (GIRL SCOUT, spoken): Breaking a brain (This is so weird!) A sound that says "I will never sleep well again"

*[GIRL SCOUT SCREAMS]*

LEVI: The sound of a scream, is music to me, a sound that says fifteen years full-time therapy.

BETELGEUSE: Trauma and fear, it sings in my ear.

BETELGEUSE & MADDIE & LEVI: Ain't it the sweetest noise around? That beautiful sound.

*[Doorbell sounds]*

MADDIE, spoken: Ooh! Someone's at the door.

LEVI, spoken: You wanna answer it this time?

BETELGEUSE, spoken: More than anything!