1-10

Work related

"When Sand Sculpture Enters the Crematorium Literature [Quick Time Travel]"

Copywriting:

He Heng traveled through time and became the scumbag in many crematorium scripts about chasing his wife:

Alpha, who started in chaos and gave up after gaining power through marriage with Omega,

placed the emperor under house arrest The regent who then launched a mutiny,

the disciple who broke his master's ruthless ways and made him the laughing stock of others,

system: the protagonist's blackening value in each world has reached unprecedented heights, please eliminate their blackening value, If you fail the mission, you will be punished by being "broken into ashes".

He Heng: Why choose me?

System: Kiss, it has been detected that your happiness index is too high, so you are very suitable for this task.

He Heng: Are you not allowing others to be happy these days?

·

World 1:

He Heng had just transformed into Scumbag Alpha, and the protagonist Shou was standing on the edge of the rooftop, looking hopeless and ready to find someone. The look of death.

He Heng: "Come down."

The protagonist Shou: "You and I have nothing to say anymore."

After saying that, as soon as he took a step forward, he heard the other party shout, "I'm pregnant with your child! How can you bear it?" Abandon us two?!"

The onlookers and passers-by gave them horrified looks, and the protagonist said: ...Suddenly he didn't want to jump anymore.

·

World 2:

When He Heng saw that he was imprisoned by "himself" in the palace, he was tortured in every possible way. The humiliated emperor fell off his horse while hunting the next day.

This fall caused the powerful regent to "amnesia". With "amnesia", he forgot everyone except the emperor.

Late at night, when the emperor saw a man who had once done anything for power, he suddenly ran to him, hugged his waist affectionately, and said in an aggrieved voice: "You don't want me anymore? Why did you leave me alone?"

The emperor:... ...Did you break your brain?

·

World 3:

He Heng transformed into a scumbag disciple who started in chaos and then gave up after breaking through the ruthless ways of Master Qing Leng.

However, when the master was despised by everyone in the world of cultivation and pointed out by thousands of people, He Heng suddenly appeared and gave these people a severe lesson. Then he knelt in front of the sick and beautiful master and spoke eloquently. He said:

"Master, who broke your ruthless ways? I'm going to kill him right away to cheer you up."

Looking at the former rebel who was kneeling on the ground and talking nonsense, a rare crack appeared on the protagonist's cold face. : "..." I kill myself?

·

World 4: ["Greedy human scum" attacks the blind little shark] Ancient background

·