11-20

Chapter 11 Domineering President Alpha Eleven

Because it was shot a few years ago, the pixels of the video are not high, but He Heng was still immediately attracted by the figure of the young man in the center of the stage.

There is no doubt that he is the center of attention.

Shi Shuang in the video was only 18 years old at the time, with a childish look on his face. He was wearing a white suit and sitting in front of a black grand piano. The well-tailored couture suit perfectly outlined the appearance of a teenager. Slender waist.

Shi Shuang's head curtain was lifted, revealing a tall and smooth forehead, and his straight and slender legs wrapped in suit pants. Under the spotlight in the center of the stage, he was so dazzling that people couldn't take their eyes away, like a noble little prince.

As the deep piano sound sounded, those beautiful and slender hands moved flexibly on the keys. The young man's long eyelashes like crow feathers trembled slightly, and his half-closed eyes showed an expression of fascination and immersion. He was so beautiful. The shoulder blades rise and fall like butterfly wings with the sound of the piano.

At that time, Shi Shuang's whole person was smart and full of brilliance. Unlike that day, when He Heng saw him on the rooftop, his

wings were broken, and there was only a pool of stagnant water in his eyes

. On the weekend night, the two drove to Shi Shuang. Mu was sent to school.

This time He Heng did not ask the driver to come over, but drove the car himself.

Every Sunday night, the traffic at the gate of the boarding school's campus would suddenly become jammed with parents picking up and dropping off their children.

Shi Shuang took Shi Mu all the way to the school gate, while He Heng found a place to stop and get off the car temporarily, so they could only keep the conversation short and not waste too much time.

"Brother, just send it here." Shi Mu took his suitcase from Shi Shuang's hand.

Shi Shuang nodded, and was about to tell her to pay attention to safety at school, when she saw Shi Mu suddenly and mysteriously come to her ear, looking like she was inquiring about gossip,

"Brother, I don't think you and your Alpha have ever told anyone about your relationship. It's so bad."

"Although I didn't understand much of the math he taught, I think he's pretty good, really, at least he's not stupid." "

But brother, why haven't you let him mark you yet?

" When the other party asked, the back of Shi Shuang's neck suddenly started to feel hot, and his ears were covered with a layer of crimson. He frowned, looking a little awkward, and opened his mouth but didn't know what to say. Seeing

Shi Shuang like this Looking awkward, Shi Mu didn't even think about teasing him any more,

"Brother, it's almost o'clock, I'm leaving first, bye!" After that, she picked up her suitcase and ran away.

After seeing off Shi Mu, Shi Shuang walked to the school gate and saw the silver Porsche that stood out in the dark night.

He walked towards the Porsche parked on the side of the road. Through the window glass, he saw the man in the car holding the steering wheel with one hand, leaning on the seat and looking towards him.