41-50

Chapter 41 The Cold and Paranoid Regent (16) Poseidon is coming home...

When He Heng woke up, he felt that the area behind his shoulders and neck was sore, as if he had rheumatic cervical spondylosis.

He subconsciously stretched out his hand to rub the stiff back of his neck, and what came into view immediately was the suspended ceiling made of horizontal timbers, covered with a thin layer of thatch, and in the humid air You can smell the salty smell of the sea breeze, and there are some mold spots on the walls on both sides.

The feeling under his body was soft and rough. He Heng reached out and touched the mattress under him. It seemed that someone had put a blanket on the stone bed for him, otherwise he would have died lying on the stone bed.

After turning his neck stiffly, the scene of fire and chaos on the fore deck became clear again. The suffocating feeling of seawater choking his mouth and nose was still vivid in his mind. Thinking of this, He Heng suddenly got up from the bed. He sat up, stretched out his palm and waved it several times in front of his face, and then pinched his face hard.

It wasn't until he felt a burning pain on his face that he finally felt that he was still alive.

After coming back to his senses, He Heng felt a chill on his chest. He looked down subconsciously and saw that he was not wearing a shirt, but his chest was wrapped in layers of white gauze.

The location of the wound seemed to be just an inch from the heart. Thinking of the rest of his life in the turbulent waves, he couldn't help but sigh, "

Can you survive this?"

Could it be that he was the son of luck?

Just here, a weak electronic sound came from my head, which sounded like the battery was low,

[I...]

[I saved...]

For some reason, the voice of 996 sounded like You turned ten years older overnight.

[Otherwise, you would have thought you were hit by an arrow in the chest and then swept into the sea. How would you have any chance of surviving? ]

"Ah, thank you..."

He Heng hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to say, and finally said solemnly:

"You are a good person."

"But what happened to your voice? It was damaged by the sea water. , leaked electricity?"

[...]

[After you fell into the sea, the protagonist's black value skyrocketed. You are dead. I'm afraid that his black value will explode and directly blow up all the small worlds in the plane. Then I have to finish it with you. ]

[So I saved you. ]

[But changing the fate of the host without authorization is against the rules, and I was punished by the Bureau of Management...]

"Then how are you? Are you still holding on?" Listening to the other party's weak voice, He Heng was a little worried that it would be scrapped.

996: [It's... not bad. After you successfully complete the mission in this world, I should be almost recovered. 】

Hearing 996 talk about the mission, He Hengdun frowned slightly, and the desperate face of Wen Liangyu lying on the deck appeared in his mind.

I don’t know how the little emperor is doing now?

When the time comes, you may not be able to find yourself, and you may feel sad.

His Ayu likes to cry so much, what if he stays here for a long time and never comes back, and then the little emperor keeps crying and crying, and then the palace is flooded?