Herbology Class

Jeslyn woke up in the middle of the dark woods. She scared, sweated, and trembled. She casted Lumos to helped her see throught the dark. Stepped by stepped she done, but she didn't fine the exit or got out from the dark woods. Suddenly she heard a sound of like twigs being stepped on. She tried to run, but she even can't move at all, her body stood still. Until she saw someone ran followed by a lot of big spiders called Acromantulas. She screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" She woke up sweated all of her face.

All of her roommates woke up shockly. "Jeslyn! Are you okay?!"

"I'm sorry, i just have a nightmare,"

One of her roommates mumbling "Bloody mud-blood!"

She wiped her sweat, drank a glass full of water, then get off from bed. She still thinking about the dream. She walked down the stair and saw a little light from the common room. Carefully, she walked towards the common room. Turns out it was Nuel sat down alone in the dark with sweat on his forehead.

"JESS! You scared me! I thought you one of the Prefect!" said Nuel relieved.

"I'm sorry. Why are you here?" asked Jeslyn while sitting down beside him.

"I just had a really worst nightmare?" asked Nuel back.

"I was in the dark woods, then immediately a bunch of big spider ran towards me, then i ran as fast as i can. Until i saw someone stood still then i crashed into that person."

Jeslyn speechless in disbelief. "Why?" asked Nuel curiously. Jeslyn told him about her nightmare and their immediately realized that their nightmare was the same thing that happened inside the Lost Tower four months ago.

Meanwhile Salsa woke up same as Jeslyn and Nuel, sweated all of her face but she didn't wake up her roommates. Max woke up because he felt the blanket moved then he licked Salsa's sweat on her cheeks and nose.

Salsa laughed a little, "Thank you Max, i'm okay.. just a nightmare." She caught her breath while patting Max's head and body. "I gotta go to bathroom, okay, i'll be back."

She walked to the bathroom and heard someone cried inside on of the stall. She called couple times, but no respond from it. Salsa brave herself to walked closer towards the stall. When she wanted to knock, the stall door opened and it was Ellena.

"Ellena! Are you okay?" Salsa wanted wipe her tears.

"I'm fine, just still feel guilty for what i said to Jeslyn," said Ellena while wiping her tears by herself.

"I'm sorry... me too, i still regret for what i said to Zava," Salsa turned the tap on then washed her face couple time.

"Actually, you never talked about what happened inside the Lost Tower to us. What happened Sal?" asked Ellena calmly.

Salsa silent for a second. cause she remembered clearly what happened there even she know that was not real. "Nothing. Nothing happened." She avoided Ellena by left her alone inside the bathroom and went back to her rooms. She lie on the bed meanwhile Ellena walked towards her and patted her head, "I'm sorry..". She cried but she tried to not make a single sound until she fell a sleep by herself.

Morning came. Bright sunlight shined every windows in Hogwarts, wakes everybody up. But Salsa didn't wake up even her roommates including Ellena tried to woke her up.

The classes started. It was herbology class for the first-year students. Everyone came to the classes except Salsa. Jeslyn and Nuel looked around while Professor Longbottom explained about the magical plant.

"Mrs. Lemmuela and Mr. Juan, what are you looking for? Is there anything i can help?" said Professor Longbottom to them followed by all of the student looked at them.