Ministry Of Magic

Professor Longbottom, Anton and Ellena were already prepared for their trip to Ministry Of Magic to found out what source that made Zava like that for couple months back. Because of Professor Longbottom, Anton and Ellena can went out of Hogwarts. On the train, three of them were talked about the history of Ancient Dark Magic and First Goblin Rebellion lead by Ranrok.

"In the Past, there were source of Ancient Dark Magic buried under The Hogwarts Castle Ground. And Ranrok wanted so bad, that he made a machine that can drilled from the inside. All the professors, some of the people from Ministry Of Magic, and A student defenced that source of power. Because the power is too strong, Ranrok turned himself to a dragon. Until that one student absorbed all the power and collapse. After that we don't what happened to that one student. In one of the diaries told that, he woke up next morning and nothing happened," told Professor Longbottom.

"And Hogwarts lost one their tower because of that battle. One of the professors put a some kinda curse that only people can see if the tower itself called them," continued him.

Heard that, Anton and Ellena looked at each other shockedly. Professor Longbottom confused. Anton and Ellena excused to Professor Longbottom for go outside the room. They talked about the Lost Tower of Hogwarts.

"Should we told to him about the Lost Tower?" asked Anton calmly.

"Don't! We don't know what will happened. Don't let anyone know about it. Just between six of us," answered Ellena firmly.

Anton and Ellena went back to the room. Because they didn't want to talked about the Lost Tower, Ellena asked Professor Longbottom to told them what actually happened when the Battle Of Hogwarts againts the Dark Lord, Voldemort. He smiled, and told everything along the trip until they arrived at King's Cross Station.

"It's been a long time since we were here, don't we, Len?" asked Anton after went through Nine Three-Four Quarter pillar.

"Ahahahaha, yes, indeed, this place brought a lot of memories," answered Ellena with laughed.

"Prof, how far the Ministry Of Magic headquarter from here?" asked Anton.

"Not too far. Thirty minutes walked, but we dont walk. We used this..."

Professor Longbottom showed Anton and Ellena three subway cards. It was all paid up because he was the one that asked both of them to followed him. They went down to the subway and took route to Green Park near Buckingham Palace. Without their realized, Anton and Ellena passed their appartement near Buckingham. They stopped for a moment and looked at to the window.

"Remember, we had a fight inside there because of Zava? And you left for a couple hours," asked Anton smiled.

"Ahahahaha, i do remember. That guy always brought trouble, but now we help him, didn't we?" asked Ellena back while looking at Anton and laughed.

Anton laughed.

"Why are you stopping?" asked Professor Longbottom.

"Nothing Prof, just looked at our past apartement before."

They continued walk to Whitehall area. There were soo many people because near Soho, the busiest area in London. People's eyes can't stop looked at them because what they wore were so old-fashioned.

They arrived at Whitehall. It was soo busy. People passed over them, taxis were all over the place, so do the famous London bus, double-decker. Professor Longbottom stopped and looked around for a moment.

"What are you looking at prof?" asked Anton curiously.

Professor Longbottom paused little bit. "THERE!" he pointed at old-looking red phonebooth, a one of the London iconic landmark. Anton and Ellena looked confusedly but they followed Professor Longbottom walked towards it. He stopped right in front of the door and asked Anton and Ellena to went inside the phonebooth.