Chapter 7 ♔

(Third Person's POV)

Levi was told to assist Eren at his first day of working with them. Levi was annoyed but had to do it. He didn't came to work and babysit Eren, he came to work normally.

"Oi Eren, stop snooping around people's desks, ok?" I stated while glancing at Eren.

"Ok, I won't, and-" Eren was cut off when Petra started speaking out of the blue:

"Hey, Levi... Sorry about the incident earlier... I didn't really mean to..." Petra apologized sheepishly while looking down beet red.

"Tch, saying sorry won't hel-" I was cut off when Eren pushed me out of the way:

"Do you have any more of those balloons you have?" Eren asked with excitement.

"Um... thos are con-"

"-Balloons" I cleared my throat as I finished her sentence purposely.

"No they are no-"

"Ok! Petra! Look at the time! We need to work!!" I yelled suddenly and pushed Petra away before she could even finished her sentence.

"But, what about my balloon? Can I get one from her later on?" Eren asked with sadness.

"No, those balloons, are... expensive." I stated.

"Why? That small size of a balloon? Shouldn't big ones be expensive?" Eren asked. I groaned in frustration and turned to him.

"Those balloons are very rare, ok,"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"So that's why I don't see those kinds very often at my home," Eren stated.

"Tch, yeah..."

______________________________

A/n: LoL what is up with eren and balloons?? Pfft whateves

Vote

Comment

凸ಠ益ಠ)凸