Chapter 19 ♔

(Third Person POV)

"Y-You won't get away with this..." Eren said breathlessly while weakly glancing up. His hands were tied with a rope and his body laid still.

"Killing your own kind is a sin. Today, your life ends," The man said whilst kicking his face vigorously.

"Ah, without this, we are useless against you," The man smiled with a bit of simper in his eyes. He was holding up an Orian. Eren widened his eyes, fear was the only thing he could think of. The man simply smiled and explained it:

"A unique metal made from the mountains own by the vampires. This metal only specializes a weakness of a vampire. Such as--purebloods like you I suppose," The man sneered.

"No... Y-You wouldn't..." Eren weakly replied.

"Oh but I will," The man stated while playing with it.

"How come it doesn't affect you?" Eren grunted.

"I'm not a pureblood like you, you fool. I'm merely an aristocrat, failing in life."

"Why?"

"Why you say? It's because of you father."

"My father?" Eren mumbled with widened eyes.

"Yes. That fool killed my family. Every last one of them... Now, I'm the only one remaining, carrying my family's last name, Akane."

"Akane Kameko... I remember you..." Eren mumbled with fear.

"Yes. And I remembered you. You were just a little toddler that time. Ah, memories."

"You're the same man who killed my mother that day..." Eren started to say with bemused eyes.

"You got it! You guessed it right!" The man laughed like a maniac.

"Damn you!-" The man abruptly kicked Eren making him fall back.

"Shh, don't try and kill me." The man said with a smirk.

"I didn't kill Mikasa..." The man's eyes widened. "She committed suicide." Eren finished. The man smirked again and lightly chuckled.

"I know that--no one will ever find out the truth behind this mysterious crime you pulled off-"

"I DIDN'T KILL HER!" Eren raged.

"Shut your mouth. No matter what you do, no one will come to your rescue." The man whispered while moving the Orian near Eren's face. Eren slightly advanced away from the deadly metal while gritting his teeth.

"Oh. Someone will." Eren laughed.

"Tsk, you fool," The man stated bluntly while walking behind Eren. "No one. No one will. This is just revenge, so your father would know what it's like to lose a foolish son like you," the man narrowed his eyes while placing the metal upon Eren's leg. Eren started screaming in pain while feeling the burning sensation spreading on his leg.

"AHHHH! Damn!" Eren winced at the pain after the man slowly lifted the Orian.

(Levi's POV)

I heard a faint scream coming from somewhere.

"What the hell?!" I yelled in confusion while glancing every window I have.

Then, I brought my hand to my mouth and felt fangs. "WHAT IN THE NAME IS THIS?!" I yelled while stumbling back.

"I'm... I'm a vampire... That fucking brat turned me into one!" I raged. Then, the scream was heard again. It was audible enough to recognize it belonged to Eren.

"Eren's in trouble..." I mumbled.

"Oh shit! I gotta rescue him!" I say alarmed. "First... I gotta figure how to turn into a bat or something..." I say with despair.

______________________

A/n: Thanks for reading^^ I also apologize for any misspelled errors! Hope you enjoyed this chapter~! Oh and what Akane kameko looks like is that pic above. But if its from an anime you know.. SORRY. I just don't know what to describe his features, so just pretend it's him XD

Hepaven OUT