Chapter 10 ♚

(Levi's POV)

The sun's piercing glare shone upon my face, making me flinch at the sudden pain. I groaned and fidgeted while sensing a sore feeling on my neck.

"Tch, why does it hurt so much...?" I trailed off while lightly caressing it, feeling the fang marks.

"Tch, that brat... He sucked my blood again," I mumbled while fluttering my eyes opened only to see the pale ceiling above me. I sat up while sighing heavily.

"Tch, where's the brat anyway?" I questioned myself as I walked out of my room. Everything was neatly kept and clean. I was astonished because yesterday was scattered paper work from work.

"Not bad for an ignorant brat." I sneered then headed to my kitchen to make breakfast. I made my way over to my fridge and saw a note placed with a magnet supporting it.

"What the hell is this now?" I groaned and took, I brought it up close to me and started reading:

Dear Levi,

I had to go back to my place because my father's been looking for me. I won't be coming back for awhile. Sorry for sucking your blood and taking your virginity away.

-Eren

"Tch, that was a shitty letter." I hissed. He thinks this was some kind of joke!? Taking my virginity away and harassing me by force is rape! I could've sued him for it. But the nice person I am, I didn't because of his idiocy.

_______________

A/n: Hope you liked it so far^^

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT