Chapter 13 ♔

((Play the song above as you're reading this, it'll spice it up and kawaii effects boosts. Also, if you're unable to play the song, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXfBbAx_33c&list=PLWDCVMX7wB-tjF51tRrkQCUuC_pSuCIyF&index=94))

(Third Person's POV)

"You idiot, what kind of shitty letter you left?" Levi sneered as he broke off the hug.

"Well, my father has been looking for me for the past two days. So he got worried and I had to go as soon as possible," Eren stated casually while sitting beside me.

"Well?  Why are you back so early?" Levi inquired while crossing my arms.

"Hmm, good question," Eren mumbled while bringing his finger below his chin.

"Tell me," I narrowed my eyes.

"Well, my father accused me of Mikasa's murderer, unfortunately, I didn't have time to explain the real incident because I was being chased down my vampires," Eren explained with a sheepish expression plastered upon his face while cuddling onto Levi's arm like a lost puppy.

"Tch get off me, brat," Levi pushed his hand against Eren's face.

"Awe come on! I just wanna hug!" Eren whined.

"Tch, no, you don't deserve one." Levi snarled.

"Why? Why not!?" Eren exclaimed with widened eyes.

"Because, that letter you left scared me you shithead,"

"Why? I did left a note. It's ruder if I didn't say a goodbye letter. I even fixed the place up for you!" Eren stated with pleading eyes.

"Well, I thought you were never coming back you idiot!" Levi said while averting his gaze.

"Oh~ Did you miss me?" Eren said while wriggling his brows in anticipation.

"Tch no,"

"Why do I see I blush here?" Eren cooed while poking Levi's cheek.

"That's not a blush. That's... my skin tone..." Levi trailed off.

"Skin tone huh? Hmm, that reminds me. I'm thirsty Levi~" Eren cooed.

"Brat, you better back the fuck off,"

"Hmm, how about no," And with that, Eren tackled Levi down while aiming his fangs for his bare neck.

"BRAT!!"

__________________

A/n: heyy thanks for reading!^^ Did the song made it MORE CUTER? or did you not play it? But if you didn't it's alright :)

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT