☛Bonus Chapter☚

A/n: Okay so this is a bonus SMUT chapter for Crimson Rose :) I'm going to write this for fun and a suggestion by CloCloSCS  (Did I spelled your user right?) Hehe anyways, you know who you are. This bonus chapter is dedicated to all the readers who enjoys reading yaoi. But if you're still innocent and don't feel comfortable reading this shit, then I suggest you ignore this chapter. Also, please play the song above while reading this! Enjoy~!

* * *

(Third Person's POV)

AFTER THREE DAYS of Eren's recovery, it all turned back to normal. Akane Kameko's whereabouts were unknown since the day Levi knocked him out. Levi started working at his normal days and Eren, was working with him.

It was a quiet, tranquil and cool evening. Levi was enjoying his champagne while standing at the balcony. He sighed heavily as he breathed in and out. He enjoyed the peaceful night. Stars glistened, the wind blowing softly upon him. They were sensations that were comforting him.
Levi took a sip of his champagne while sitting it next to him. He slightly slumped his shoulders and rested his arms. He tilted his head to the side, admiring the view of the busy city. Then, the memories from the previous incidents come clashing in his mind, like a sudden wave of memories. Levi chuckled to himself as a smile formed in the corners of his mouth.

"Hey," a voice was heard behind, Levi shot his  look only to see a brunette, leaning against the sliding door's frame.

"Hey," Levi replied back as his smile became an inch bigger.

"Enjoying the peaceful night?" Eren inquired as he approached Levi, standing beside him admiring the view of the city.

"Yeah," Levi mumbled quietly as he felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Mhm," Eren hummed in response as he scooted closer to Levi. Levi notices Eren's actions and faced him with an eyebrow slightly cocked to the side. Then, Levi's eyes caught something in Eren's features. His teal green eyes, those gorgeous eyes he adored that he thought he almost lost from the day he was gone. Eren continuously stared at the city lights, allowing his eyes to emphasize his features.

"Eren," Levi started to say softly as he faced him, bringing his hand up and cupping his cheeks in the process. Eren gazed at the raven as they both sat there admiring each others' faces. Levi's eyes landed on Eren's lips. Then, Levi gripped Eren's collar shirt and vigorously smashed his lips onto him, brushing his lower lip for entrance, Eren moaned but denied Levi's request.
Levi slightly narrowed his eyes while his other hand loosen from his shirt's collar, snaking its way below, descending near Eren's ass. Levi squeezed it and Eren yelped, allowing Levi to slid his tongue in time. Eren began to moan as he wrapped his arms around Levi waist, pulling him closer. Levi's tongue started to explore Eren's mouth. Their tongues fought for battle, but fortunately, Eren won and took over. Levi groaned in annoyance that he lost and gripped Eren's ass again. Eren bit Levi's lower lip, teasing him. As the balcony was filled with sounds of moans, groans and panting, Eren's hands guided their way to Levi legs and picked him up. Levi's arms were still wrapped around Eren's neck as he carried him to their room.

As Eren got there, he threw Levi on the bed and started undressing slowly and seductively, making Levi to want to go there and fuck him. As Eren got his shirt off, he started slowly taking his pants off, but in a way that made Levi watched in pleasure, holding in his desirable feelings towards the brunette boy.

"Tch, get your ass here you shithead," Levi groaned in annoyance as he started undressing himself.

"Patience my little shorty~" Eren cooed enticingly. Eren then began to slowly make his way to the bed, while Levi on the other hand did a sexy pose for him. Eren giggled as he crawled on the bed, drawing near Levi, towering on top of him. He then grabbed Levi hands and pressed them against Levi hands, holding him down. Levi did not squirm, but all he did was watch.

"Aren't you going to try an escape?" Eren started to say, questioning the raven.

"No, like I said. I wanna make it up to you. From the days I was dull and blunt towards you. This time, I'm going to right my wrongs," Levi muttered under his breath as he continued to stare at Eren.

"Really?" Eren beamed happily.

"Tch, hurry up before I change my mind." Levi grunted while Eren nodded in response. Eren bent down and started kissing, licking and sucking Levi's neck. Levi moaned softly and slightly arched his back. Eren's lips traveled down his neck, to his collar bone leaving a trail of kisses and saliva. As he got near his chiseled chest, Eren left a hickey. Eren began to lift his hands as he advanced them to Levi's hardened buds. He started toying it while he continuously licked his neck. Levi was holding his moans in as a wave of pleasure washed throughout him.

"Eren," Levi mumbled between moans.

"Hm?" Eren hummed in response.

"Please be gentle, the last time you forcibly did this wasn't as gentle,"

"It's your first time, that's why," Eren smirked.

"SHUT UP," Levi panted heavily. Eren on the other hand, just smirked. Then, Eren pulled off and sat up. Levi raised an eyebrow, utterly confuse as to why Eren had stopped. But before Levi could sit up, Eren started to make a move and pushed Levi down on the bed.

"I didn't say stopped," Eren mumbled seductively while flipping Levi over, making Levi bend on his knees.

"What the-"

"Shh, I wanna try something new," Eren mumbled as he positioned himself on Levi's entrance.

"Um, okay?"

"Ready?"

"Whenever you are-" Levi was cut off as Eren abruptly plunged in his manhood inside Levi, making Levi moan in pain and pleasure.

"You fucking brat!" Levi cursed as he grit his teeth.

"Shhh," Eren moaned as he kept thrusting deeper and deeper. Both were a moaning mess.
"Eren," Levi moaned softly as his hands tightly seized a pillow, gripping it with ecstasy."I'm almost there," Eren said between moans as his thrusts became vigorous against Levi. The room was filled with the sounds of panting and the sweat that made the room looked as if it was humid. "E-Eren, I-I think I'm gonna c-cum!" Levi moaned in pleasure as he tightly gripped Eren's hair, arching his back in the process.

"I know," Eren moaned softly. Then, Levi reached his climax and let the white, thick liquid spill against Eren's cock. Eren pulled out and both of them collapsed on the bed.

"That was amazing," Levi mumbled quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm," Levi hummed as he pulled the covers, covering his naked body.

"I love you, Levi." Eren started to say as he cupped his cheeks.

"I love you too, brat," smiling, their lips collided in a passionate kiss.

"I am yours, forever,"

End