Chapter 18 ♚

(Third Person's POV)

Levi and Eren soon broke the hug off and dried themselves. Eren looked up only to gaze at the dark skies. It was raining still, but droplets lightly trickled upon the streets, making ripples on the puddles. It became foggy, too. Levi then told Eren to head back after drying themselves and both started walking home. Today wasn't a very blissful one, because of the rain. But what was blissful was Eren's touched. The only warmth that Levi felt especially in cold days.

Levi... Get yourself together... Levi thought as he shoved his hands in his pocket while walking along side with Eren. Levi couldn't cease the occurrence not long ago. He slightly blushed at the thought about it but soon shrugged the thought off.

"Hey, Levi," Eren began while nudging Levi to get his attention.

"Hm?" Levi hummed in response while looking straight forward.

"Are you cold still?" Eren questioned while looking down.

"No. If I were cold, I would keep myself warm. I wouldn't need a hug from you. It wouldn't be necessary since it's over." Levi stated bluntly.

"Oh, I-ah.. I was just making sure," Eren stuttered as he sheepishly rubbed his nape.

"Tch. You don't need to worry," Levi stated.

"I do," Eren abruptly blurted out as he stopped in his tracks. Levi shot his look, his eyes were bemused at his sudden behaviour.

"Oi. Don't act like your better than me. You pathetic brat." Levi sneered. Eren looked down, speechless.

"I am not pathetic," Eren stated while groaning in the end. "I am a pureblood." Eren finished.

"So? What does that give me, exactly?" Levi smirked.

"I know purebloods like my family bloodline are stronger than you think. But," Eren paused. "But I can do a hella damage to anything. I got powers, too." Eren stated while looking confidently back at Levi.

"And?"

"But, I am weak, still. Purebloods like me are weak." Eren stated with a frown.

"Why is that?"

"Because... I know I can't protect you. But if you were to become a pureblood, would you promise me something-"

"Wait. Hold up a sec. Me? Are pureblood?" Levi sneered with amused eyes.

"Yes. I don't want to do this but, it may be my only choice. I can't protect you." Eren started to say as he looked at Levi seriously.

"Why? Why are you saying this?" Levi questioned while furrowing his brows.

"They're after me. I can sense it." Eren said looking around.

"Who?" Levi whispered.

"Come," Eren abruptly said as he pulled Levi into a corner near a building where they're at.

"Oi!-"

"Shh," Eren cupped Levi mouth and everything was silent. Eren sighed and let go.

"Eren. What the hell is going on?" Levi asked annoyed.

"Levi. Look at me right now."

"I am you shitty brat." Levi grunted.

"No matter what happens. Make good use of what I'm going to give you." Eren stated with caution in his tone.

"What? Tell me! I am confuse!" Levi raged.

"Shh. Close your eyes." Eren whispered as he brought his hand upon Levi's forehead and slowly glide his digits upon Levi's eyes.

"Brat-" Levi stopped and felt something piercing upon his neck. It felt like Eren was injecting something inside him. He didn't felt like he was sucking his blood. But this feeling felt different.

Eren then began to lift his lips away from Levi's neck. Leaving fang marks in the end. Levi brought his hand upon his sore neck and felt slight blood, drizzling down to his collar from the bite mark.

"I.. Why do I feel dizzy?" Levi said as his eyes were fluttering shut in the process.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Eren apologize while tears drizzled down his cheeks. The last thing Levi could remember was falling limply onto the ground. Seeing only but Eren's feet. Darkness soon took over him and he was blacked out.

* * *

"Hmm... Damn... My head hurts like hell..." Levi groaned while siting up. He looked around the room and recognized that he was at his apartment.

"What the hell happened?" He questioned himself as he stood up. "Tch.." He hissed as he held his sore neck.

"Eren..." He mumbled as Eren came to mind.

"Eren... Wait... Where the hell is he?!"

____________

A/n: Hehe sorry for not updating! I was busy and yeah. Hope you enjoyed this. Sorry for any mistakes... Also... I am having trouble of what book I should update.. Do you guys want to suggest any book I've written? Like if you're reading my other books except for Crimson Rose and you're waiting for an update, please comment the following:

That Should Be Me
Sketch
Altering Moments
Crimson Rose - Done
Oblivious - Not available