THIRTEEN - I'll Be Good

He sat across from her with his legs folded together, hands resting palm-up on his knees. She sucked in a nervous breath and leaned forward, dancing her fingertips across the veins in his wrists.

An empty bottle of wine lingered at the foot of the bed with stained glasses, the smudges of their lips pressed deep into the reflection.

She hiccuped.

"Are you nervous?" He whispered, looking to her with lazy eyes.

She kissed her knuckles to keep from hiccuping again.

"Tipsy?"

"A little bit of both," She giggled.

They sighed.

"What are you thinking about, Tangs?"

"You."

She rolled her eyes, "Alright, cheeseball."

"And how much I want to kiss you right now," He breathed, tipping forward.

"What are you waiting for?" She whispered.

He lifted his hands from his knees and cupped them around her face, thumbs caressing the bones of her cheeks. He pressed his forehead to hers with the tip of his nose touching her own.

"Grow a pair and do-"

His lips met hers, mouth pillowing softly against mouth. One hand fell to her waist, fingertips grazing ribs. She curled her arms around his neck, tangling her hands into his hair. He leaned into her, allowing her to sink into the covers.

She broke their kiss and gazed up at him, her hand laying itself against his chest, "Are you gonna behave?"

He snorted, mouth planting kisses along her neck, jawline, collarbone, anywhere he could. He breathed into her skin, "I'll be good."

He hovered above her, deep brown eyes glancing over every part of her face. He then lifted his hand and pressed it against her chest.

"I can feel your heartbeat," He purred.

"What does it feel like?"

"Perfection," He chuckled. .

"You fucking goon. Just kiss me already."

He did.

-------------------

I named this chapter after the song I'll Be Good by Jaymes Young so please go take a look at that song. It's musical genius.