𝒙𝑖𝑖.

there are a couple mentions of abortions during a conversation between mark and addison, if this is something that upsets you please skip over it and keep yourselves safe <3

there are a couple
mentions of abortions
during a conversation
between mark and addison,
if this is something that
upsets you please skip over it
and keep yourselves
safe <3

zephyr  races up to athena's bedroom and pounds on the door with a huge grin on his face.

"god, what do you want you freak? i'm studying." zephyr shrugs and brushes off his older sibling. she has been non-stop studying for days and he wants to do something with her.

"come on thena! once you've passed your exams you're going to be practically living at the hospital. come do something with your favourite brother!" athena raises her eyebrow at him slightly. zee pauses at looks at his sister, confused on what she is confused about."was it the living at the hospital thing, or the favourite brother thing?" athena rolls her eyes before closing her books and sliding off her bed. she grabs a hoodie from off the floor, praying that it's actually clean.

"it wasn't the favourite brother thing, you know you're my favourite." zee grins at her and she playfully rolls her eyes. "it was the living at the hospital thing. it's just down the road, you're acting as if i'm moving half way across the country." zephyr shrugs before muttering something about there being no difference, athena wasn't really listening. "what do you even want to do anyways?"

"build-a-bear!" 

athena pauses and slowly turns to her brother. "how old are you?"

zee nudges her. "come on admit it, you love build-a-bear just as much as i do." athena really does love build-a-bear, not that she'd ever admit that her brother was right about something. eventually, the two siblings finally get into athena's car. first they had to stop so athena could eat something, otherwise she might have snacked on her brother's arm on the way there. then zephyr decided he wanted to change his shirt (again). once they were both finally ready, zephyr suddenly needed the toilet. but at last, they were ready and in the car already screaming the lyrics to various songs.

the two young adults were driving down a motorway, athena being as cautious as ever was constantly keeping her eyes on the road whilst trying to join in on the singing. "you're a good driver thena! just sing normally, it'll be fine." eventually, after a lot of convincing, athena finally relaxed a bit and began singing the lyrics louder. the both of them are too into the singing to see the drunk driver heading towards them in a large lorry.

before the two siblings know it, the car has been hit. the impact caused the car to flip over the divider and into oncoming traffic. athena moves her eyes to the passenger side, hoping her brother is still alive. "zeph. zeph. please answer me, zephyr." tears begin to roll down her face.

after what had felt like hours, ambulances and other emergency services at arrived on the scene. a couple of paramedics came up to the drivers side to tend to athena, whilst two others went to her brother. athena began to speak to the paramedics, "please, my brother. you have to help my baby brother. please.." before she could finish her sentence she had passed out from the pain.