5. Hermione's Birthday.

September 19th

Today was Hermione's birthday. She was woken up by Draco shaking her gently. "Hey Hermione, wake up." In his hands, had a tray of breakfast.

"Happy birthday." He said smiling.
"You remembered, well I didn't even know you knew." She said getting up and taking the tray from his hands

"I asked Ginny, the first day we all started hanging out." "Aw that's so sweet, thank you."
He nodded.
"Well, once you're finished, shower, get dressed, and come downstairs. I'll be waiting." "Thank you." She said smiling at him. "You're welcome." He said heading downstairs . Hermione got showered and then got changed into a light blue dress.

She went downstairs, and as she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw everyone talking .

"Hey guys." "Mione! Happy birthday! You look great!" Ginny said running to hug her. "Are you sure? It's not too much? I just thought i'd dress up. I can change."

"No, don't do that, you look amazing. Besides it's your birthday, wear what you want to wear."

Luna said going in for a hug. Pansy rolled her eyes and then nudged her head to Astoria. Astoria nodded in response. "Happy birthday." Astoria said hugging her Hermione. "Yeah, even though we used to hate each other, were friends now, so happy birthday Hermione." Pansy said hugging Hermione and smiling as she let go.

"Ok group hug!" Ginny said. The girls all hugged Hermione, and the boys wrapped around the girls.
"Since it's your birthday, you are not cooking today, we're going to the Great Hall for breakfast."
Ginny stated going next to Harry. They all laughed and talked as they walked to the Great Hall.

"How about we all sit at one table today?" Hermione suggested. "You know what, yeah sure, and I know we're going to have a hard time choosing, so why don't we just sit at the Ravenclaw table?"
Harry said. They all nodded, and Luna was happy and started to skip. They all chuckled as they were used to this by now, and Blaise thought it was cute anyways.

--------

"Well, now that we're finished eating, what should we do?"

"You do what you want, were going on a walk." Draco said standing up and offering Hermione his hand. She took it and they left.
"Man, they used to hate each other and now their holding hands, crazy world." Blaise said.

"Well, they are going to be married, so at least they can handle each other."

"What do you mean?" Astoria asked.

"Well, I would tell you now, but it's gonna take too long, and we have to set up for 'Mione's birthday party, remind me later, and we'll talk, all of us."

Ginny said standing up, and everyone following her. They went to the Three Broomsticks, it was empty as Draco had rented it for all day until curfew.

(10pm). The owner came out. "Hello, so are you Ginny Weasley, the one in charge of, Hermione Granger's surprise party?"
The owner asked talking to Ginny. "How come your in charge, I thought Malfoy hates you?!"
Ron said. "Well, he has to be nice to me now, because he's basically marrying my sister, and I threatened to use my Bat-bogey hex on him."

Ginny said proudly smiling.
"Yes, I am Ginny Weasley, and have all of the decorations come in yet?"

"Yes, they are just behind the counter, if you need me I'll be upstairs, and have fun."
The owner said smiling and turning to go back upstairs.
"Well, don't just stand there, help me! This is Hermione's first party with all of us as friends, so it has to be perfect, and if I catch any of you slacking off, I will personally send you to Heaven myself. Hermione is my best friend, and I will do everything in my power to make sure this is the best goddamn patty in her life. Understand?"