12. The Christmas Ball.

The group had woken up, and were now in their dorm, eating breakfast, that Hermione had cooked for them. The girls were so excited and couldn't stop talking about the ball.

Flashback

(This is Draco's letter.)

Dear Mr Malfoy, I am pleased to tell you, that there is a Christmas ball coming up! It is next week on Saturday. You may bring your spouse/ partner to the Great Hall, on Saturday the 18th of December, 5:00 pm, just 2 days before the holidays. I hope to see you there.

Sincerely
Headmistress Mcgonagall

"Well bye boys." Hermione said standing up along with all of the girls.

Draco had a mini waffle in his mouth, while he put his hands up and said "What why!"

"Because we need to get our dresses." He shrugged.

Everyone was distracted, so Draco handed her his card.

"No, not again." She said. "You know every time you go shopping you're gonna have to take my card." His mouth still full.

She rolled her eyes and snatched it, while he swallowed his food.

"Thank you."

"What, no kiss!" She lent down and gave him a long kiss. The girls dragged her away .

"By the way, you've got syrup." Hermione said pointing to the side of his mouth. He kept his hands up and licked it away. Only half of it went. A napkin came flying to him. "Who knows what you would do without me." She muttered, as she and the girls walked out.
"Hey!" He said. The boys just listened to the girl's laughter die out.

They apparated to Diagon Alley, and went inside Madame Belle's Boutique. 

Luna went first, and she found a gorgeous light pink dress that went up to her ankles, and fitted her body nicely.

(Without the flowers )

Ginny had gotten an amazing red ankle length, silk dress, it really matched her personality.