7. She's Taken.

A/N
Ok there is some content here, that you might not want to read. It involved forceful kissing and stuff , basically a bit of harassment (sexual ), this is the only chapter to have it, and this is a one time thing. I will put it on the chapter when it comes up, so you don't have to read that part, the same sign for when it's finished. Enjoy!

The whole group was awake by now , except Draco and Hermione, and Blaise was the only one who noticed.

"Ok, they're dead." He said .

"What?" Harry asked, confused.

"Draco and Hermione, they're dead, they still haven't come down."

Ginny smiled and rolled her eyes. "Well, how about we go check." She said dragging Harry and Blaise. Everyone follows them up the stairs to their room. Blaise knocked 3 times. "Told you they're dead."

"Move. Alohomora." She said, unlocking the door. They all walked in to see Hermione laying down on her right side, fast asleep, with Draco's hands around her waist behind her, but not too close.

"Man, I think they really like each other." Ginny sighed. "Really, Zabini? Ya think so?!" She said loudly pointing. "Hey. You called me my second name. That hurts." He said.

Ginny sighed and walked over to him, offering him her hand. They once again did their complicated handshake. With a few more steps . "Bloody hell man." Ron muttered, while Pansy stifled a laugh.

Draco started to wake up. "Hermione. Are you awake ." He muttered softly. "Nah, she's still asleep bro." Blaise and Theo said in unison snickering.

Draco instantly shot up, with his wand in his hand . He saw the group, groaned and lied back down. "Hey Harry, if we didn't love each other, I wouldn't even mind being put with Draco ." She said.
Draco looked at Ginny confusedly as did Harry, and the rest of them. "What? Pansy would, and Astoria, and Luna." They all shrugged as if it was obvious, except Luna. "No, I'm ok with who I've got." She said holding on to Blaise's arm. He pointed at the rest of the boys and said "Haha." He said.

The boys just rolled their eyes. Draco pulled up the blanket to cover his chest, and Hermione.

"Alright, alright, we'll leave, come on guys let's go ." Blaise said ushering everyone out. As they were leaving, Hermione woke up and mumbled something.

"Draco?"
"Aw, they both said each others names when they woke up." Ginny said. Draco shut the door with a spell.

"Hey, sleep well?" He asked facing her. "Eh." She said. "Well, we better get downstairs, I'm going in the shower, cause girls take wayyyy too long." "You're not wrong."

They both chuckled. After Draco got out of the shower, Hermione went in. When she got out, she found Draco, standing, tilting his head and looking at himself in her vanity mirror .
"What are you doing."
"Well, I combed my hair back, what do you think." "Nope, I like your hair messy." "You think?" He said turning back to the mirror. "Look." She said walking up to him and messing his hair up.  She hugged his waist and smiled . "You're so short."

He said laughing. "Hey, no I'm not.". He nodded. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Go downstairs, I'm coming." She said. He went downstairs.  She came down a short sleeved black top, skinny jeans and some cute black boots.  "Let's go to the Great Hall, I can't be bothered to cook today ." They all left, with Draco and Hermione trailing behind. "Oh guys, what table today?" Ginny asked. "Slytherin."

Luna said. "Sure." Everyone replied in unison. They were about to go walker the stairs when, Hermione stopped for a second. She fixed her boots, to see the gang already going down the stairs, but Draco waited for her, offering his arm. "May I escort you to The Great Hall, milady?" "Why, thank you kind sir." She said linking their arms, and placing one of her hands on his arm.