Chapter 7

" Your phone has been ringing all morning." Jamie is still not fully awake but he can hear Griffin still.

Hello, who is this?"

Jamie said with his raspy voice.

" Jamie Torres, I'm calling on behalf of Roger Bronson.

He would like for you to come visit him."

Jamie responded without hesitation.

" Sure. I will be there in thirty minutes."

Griffin confused smiled awkwardly.

" They called me from the Bronsan company. Mr.Bronsan wants to see me."

He had heard Jamie quit his rival's company.

Jamie quickly ran to the restroom to shower. Five minutes later, he walked out and rushed to his closet. He pulled out a decent black button shirt and slacks. His dilemma was to wear it inside or out. Griffin was already gone so he couldn't ask him.

One looked in the mirror and he knew the answer. The shirt wasn't long or big enough to be tucked in. He ran back to his room and pulled out some black shoes. " You can do this," Jamie repeated to himself.

Before he stepped out the door, he paused to do a quick prayer. Something inside him told him to think twice. The problem was he was desperate for a good Jon. And this was an opportunity he needed to take. As he opened the door, Peter appeared with his dad behind him.

" Hey, we thought you might want to join us. We are going for breakfast around the block."

Jamie barely looking eye to eye with them, answered him. " I've got somewhere to go. A job interview I can't miss. You guys can give me a ride." Peter smiled and Hector ran to the driver's door. " Let's go," Peter said smiling huge.

The three of them got in the car and drove through the chaos in seconds. " Good luck Jamie." Peter winked and laid his arm on Hector's head. Who was suddenly quiet and with a frown on his face. You see he didn't like the idea of his son working with the enemy. Hector has worked with the Valdrogens.

Jamie rushed inside the building and looked for an elevator. When he kept walking and finally saw one open. He entered and clicked the first button. Which took him to a very strange hallway. They sent him instructions to click the first button and then get on another elevator. He had to click the number 13. Which he did as fast as he could.

The doors finally opened and he walked to a glass see-through office.

" You made it. Come in, everyone this is Jamie Torres. Our future employee that is if he wants to." The three men turned all stood up from their chairs.

" Randall Bronson, welcome to our company."

They'd already met before back at the Valdrogen's company. Jamie awkwardly shook his hand. After him, another one of them presented himself. " Gerald Nelace, you might have heard of me." Jamie had no idea who he was.

Gerald is a business partner of Roger and the son of a billionaire. He is very good-looking. He is in a drug attic and has no limits. His messy brown hair and perfect tan skin. Those green eyes can be deceiving.

Lastly, Jake Bronson introduced himself. " Welcome, I'm Jake, and if you looking to get jacked. Hit me up on my phone or email, here is my card." Jamie was wondering why he was dressed for the gym.

He is the middle child or so he likes to be called. He is charming and addicted to his body. Jake is a co-owner of a gym. He loves to fool around with guys and women. Unlike, his brother and father, Jake doesn't take anything seriously. Roger sometimes can't even stand him.