Third Year

"No

"No..but it's getting really cold"

~Harry POV~

"Draco! Give me back my owl!" I heard a girl shout from outside, and immediately recognized Catherine's voice yelling at her brother.

"I'm giving it to you though, like you said in the letter!" Draco teased her. I could hear in her voice that she was mad, and in his voice he was happy he was getting under her skin.

"Is that Cat-" Hermione started, but was interrupted by a loud thunk and clatter.

"DRACO LUCIUS MAL-"

"-Are you okay?" I asked the girl lying on the floor outside of our compartment. Her owl, Claire, was by her heels, and the cage was tipped over.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just my arse of a brother," She mumbled as she picked up her trunk and owl.

"Hi, Catherine!" Hermione said happily as we walked backed in.

"Mione! How was..your...uhm..trip?" Catherine said and by the look of thinking on her face, I could tell she forgot where Hermione had went.

"Oh! It was amazing! My mum and dad also got me new books from there!" Hermione rambled excitedly, as Catherine nodded every now and then, signaling to her best friend she was paying attention.

I tried my best to also pay attention, as sometimes Hermione would ask me questions of reassurance as she had just told us this before Catherine came. I honestly couldn't help my mind wandering off. Catherine just looked so much different. Her hair was longer, that was the most noticeable thing, and she had also gotten taller, though she was still shorter than me. I realized that her skin had gotten tanner, probably because the place she stayed in away from her family was where it was really sunny. Since she was tanner, I could tell that she had more freckles, but most of them were very faint. She was still whiter than any of us, though that was because she started off paler than any of us.

"Harry? Harry! Are you listening?" Hermione complained as Catherine snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," I grumbled, as I shifted my gaze to Ron, who was now telling Catherine about his trip to Egypt once she asked.

"Did you leave Percy there?" She asked excitedly, with a huge grin on her face.

"No, unfortunately," He started, and her grin faded a little, "Though Fred and George did try and lock him in the tombs. But mum caught us."

"Well, at least you guys tried," She said solemnly. I knew she only "bullied" Percy in a teasing manner, but sometimes it's really easy to believe she just doesn't like him. But that's nearly impossible for Catherine. She's too kind to hate anyone, she doesn't even hate Voldemort, maybe dislikes him, but just says he got off on the wrong foot at a young age, and it wasn't his fault.

"Did you go anywhere?" Hermione asked the blonde girl, and she grinned.

"Oh, yeah, loads of places!" She said happily.