-•Part 9: Rogercop•-

~•Emily POV•~
"Bout time you wore that outfit. Your finally living up to your title 'Vixen, the fox hero!'"

"Because I'm wearing orange?" I muse, combing my hair so it doesn't look like a birds nest. "Damn right!" Trixx smirks, flying over to rest stomach first on top of my head.

"Hey!" I shout.

He snickers as I shoo him off my head, shooting him a half-hearted glare as I brush my hair back down and add a brown headband. "Mind passing me my glasses?" I ask and pat him gently on his fluffy head as a thank you.

"Seems like only yesterday you was kidnapped in this outfit

"Seems like only yesterday you was kidnapped in this outfit." Trixx comments, sitting crossed legged as he floats in the air.

"Oh wow, bringing up my trauma? How cruel of you." I shoot him a fake hurt look.

"Oh p-lease. If I wanted to cause trauma I just need to mention pigeons."

"Fuck you." I joke but mentally shiver at the thought of being tapped in the pigeon cocoon again. 'Definitely need to find that dude and get him to pay for my therapy lessons.' I chuckle mentally at thought.

"Why are you laughing to yourself? It's creepy. You finally lost your marbles?"

"Oh, I lost them a while ago. Putting up with you only made me crazier." I stick my tongue out as him as he lets out a wounded gasp, "You don't love me anymore!" He dramatically weeps.

I roll my eyes fondly at his antics, "Come on, my little drama queen, let's go to school."

"Can we go to Marinette's bakery? I fancy some macaroons." He asks, flying into my bag before sticking his head out with puppy dog eyes, his ears flattened against his head to increase to his cuteness. 'Adorable.'

"How are you hungry again?" I let out a fond laugh before gently slinging the bag over my shoulder, "Fine. Want the strawberry ones?"

"Yes please! Oh, and thank you!" He beams at me, quickly flying out to give my cheek a hug before returning back into my bag.

'He reminds me of my little brother.' I smile sadly at the thought, wondering what he's been up to, how he's doing. 'How old would be be now? 27? Does he have any kids?' I breathe out, trying to rid the thoughts out of my mind before I burst into tears.

'You're okay. Everything is fine, you've had your time to mourn your past life, you're okay.' I take a few more deep breaths, trying to calm down my emotions.

"Emily?" Trixx calls out, "Is everything okay?" I give the worried kwami a small smile, "Yeah..just give me a few minutes."

The fox kwami stares at me for a brief moment before flying out the bag and hugging my left cheek, "Everything's okay." He says, trying to reassure me. "Thank you, Trixx." I murmur, basking in his affections as I bring my hand up to cradle his small form.