Double Trouble Part II

"I'm almost to Pegasus' castle." Kaiba thought to himself as he gets closer. "I've gotta be on my guard. His goons are everywhere, but they won't stop me. Nothing will. Mokuba's life at stake, and nothing's more important than my little brother."

[Flashback]

Mokuba and Kaiba were sitting at a desk, playing a game of chess.

"After our parents died, I promised I'd always take care of him, and I will." said Kaiba. "He's always looked up to me, and I won't disappoint him."

[Flashback ends]

"Not now. Not ever." thought Kaiba, looking at his half of the picture.

"So it's the famous Seto Kaiba." said Kemo, gaining Kaiba's attention.

"Huh?"

"Searching for your little brother, no doubt." said Kemo, laughing. "You're comin' with me. Aah!"

Kaiba dodges Kemo's fist and elbows him in the stomach before throwing the goon over his shoulder. "Actually, you're coming with me." Kaiba said to the goon, pulling him up by his collar. "You're gonna help me find Mokuba, wherever Pegasus has him. And you're gonna start by getting me into that castle."

"With a trap, you stopped our attack..." said Para.

"Just as you did pledge." said Dox. "But with our scores...."

"Ahead of yours, we still have the edge." said Para.

"Hmm." growled Joey as he looks down at his cards. "We're just gettin' started. Hmm. So far, the only monster I got in the field is my Axe Raider. I need to bolster our attack power. Now my Flame Swordsman will heat things up. I put it in attack mode."

Joey's Flame Swordsman appears on the field. "Its power level is 5, but I'll only move 4 spaces." said Joey. "I'll also move Axe Raider forward 4 spaces to join him and consolidate our forces. I've already used up Kunai with Chain's trap effect, but it still works as a regular accessory card, raising Axe Raider's attack power by 500 points."

Both Axe Raider and Flame Swordsman joined Celtic Guardian as Axe Raider's attack points became 2200. "Let's see you take that on, you twisted twins." said Joey.

"It doesn't matter if your forces are one or many, for soon....." said Para.

"There won't be any." added Dox. "Labyrinth Tank, advance 7 more spaces. Labyrinth Tank wields futuristic weaponry. Your archaic soldiers don't stand a chance, and soon they will be within striking range."

"And somewhere in the Labyrinth lurks another trap for your unwary warriors. Do you think you stand a chance?" asked Para.

"Don't you two ever stop yakkin'?" asked Joey. "You're up, Yugi."

"Then I play Dark Magician in attack mode." said Yugi, placing the Dark Magician onto the field. "I move him forward 5 spaces to defend our other warriors." The Dark Magician jumps forward to protect their monsters.

"Cool. Nice move, Yugi." Joey said in awe. "Now the gang's all here. They're a team, just like you and me, pal."

"Right, Joey. There's strength in numbers." said Yugi. "Together they stand a much better chance of conquering this murderous maze."

The Paradox brothers growled at Yugi and Joey. "We shall see about that." said Para, drawing his next card and smiles. "Hmm."

"Quit grinnin' and spit it out." demanded Joey. "What is it?"

"It's a magic card," said Para. "and that's caused for celebration, brother."

"Right!" said Dox.

"Hyah."