Yugi vs Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part II

"Man, I can't believe it's finally happenin'," said Joey as crows cawed outside of the castle. "Yugi vs. Pegasus for his grandpa's soul. Everything we've been workin' on comes down to this match!"

"Yugi, you've gotta win this and bring grandpa back." Paige whispered to herself.

"Yugi! Don't let that creep intimidate you!" Tea cried out.

"Yeah, just play your game." said Joey.

"Hmm." thought Bakura, using the millenium ring. "Lets see what Croquet's up to, shall we?"

"What?" Croquet asked, speaking into his phone, unknown that Bakura was listening in. "What do you mean Mokuba's missing? He's instrumental in the plan to take over Kaiba Corp. Find him immediately, idiot! How hard can it be to recapture a soulless body? Do not make me come down there."

"Interesting." thought Bakura as he starts to walk away.

"Hmm?" said Joey, turning his attention away from the duel. "You got somewhere to go, Bakura?"

"Yes. I thought I'd go and check on Tristan." he answered.

"He has been gone a long time." said Tea.

"Too long, if you ask me." said Joey. "I mean, what could be more important than this match?"

"If you find him, Bakura, kick his butt for me." said Paige, unknown to them that Bakura was smirking. "I would do it myself, but I need to be here for Yugi."

"Hmm." said Bakura and walks away. "I'll be sure to ask him."

"Go ahead and make your move, Yugi-boy." thought Pegasus, laughing internally. "Of course, its not like I don't already know what it is. First you'll lay the Spellbinding Circle trap face down, and then you'll throw out the Summoned Skull in defensive mode. Go on, Yugi. I'm perfectly prepared."

"It's my turn. And first I'm laying this card face down." said Yami, making his move. "And next, I'll throw the Summoned Skull in defensive mode. And I'll leave it at that."

"Goody. Now its my turn once again." said Pegasus as Summoned Skull appeared on the field, kneeling on Yami's side of the field. "Ha ha ha. You see? The eye never lies. Nor does it fail in sighting the vulnerabilities for your pathetic moves."

Soon enough, Pegasus drew his next card. "I'm switching Ryu-Ran into attack mode." said Pegasus as Ryu-Ran breaks out of its shell, roaring. "Ryu-Ran, Firestream Attack!" Ryu-Ran blew out two streams of fire from its mouth, aiming it at Summoned Skull.

"With your attack, you've activated my trap card: the Spellbinding Circle!" shouted Yami, activating his trap card. Spellbinding Circle appears in front of Summoned Skull, pushing back Ryu-Ran's attack. "My circle has stopped your attack. And that's not all." said Yami as Spellbinding Circle sets itself around Ryu-Ran. "It also ensnares Ryu-Ran in a binding spell of magic."

"Oh, no." Pegasus said dramatically.

"And reduces his attack power by 700 points." added Yami as Ryu-Ran's attack points dropped to 1,500.

"All right!" shouted Tea and Paige.

"Looks like Pegasus is in big trouble." said Joey. Down in the dungeons, Yami-Bakura ran through the corridors to find Tristan.

"Where are you, little Mokuba?" thought Yami-Bakura. As he came to an impasse, the millenium ring glows, pointing to left.

"And now, Pegasus, with my Skull poised for attack, and the magic of my Spellbinding Circle trap in full effect," said Yami. "Ryu-Ran will be struck down! Go Lightning Strike Attack!"