Double Trouble Part I

Joey, Yugi and Tristan groaned as they tried to push the boulder out of the way. "This thing at budgin', boys and girls." said Joey. "Looks like we're trapped."

"Come on. There's got to be another way out of this place." said Tristan.

"But these tunnels run everywhere." said Tea. "We could be lost down here forever!"

"Forever?" asked Tristan.

"That's it! We need to get out of here, now! Before I really start freaking out." said Paige.

"Paige...." Yugi started saying when suddenly, Bakura's millennium ring points behind him.

"Hmm? Bakura?" asked Tea.

"Hey! Bakura? What gives?" asked Joey as Bakura stops at another tunnel.

"It's seem my Millennium ring is tugging me in this direction." he tells them.

"Huh?"

"Why?" asked Tea and Paige.

"Well, Yugi and I think that my Millennium ring can detect other Millenium items and that it's been honing in on Pegasus's Millennium eye." explained Bakura.

"So it could be leading us right to his castle." said Yugi.

"Pegasus!" said Joey. "I can't wait to get my hands on that creep."

"I bet that he's in his castle, right now, staring out the window or something." said Paige. "I wanna give that creep a piece of my mind for taking Grandpa." Unknown to them, Pegasus was watching the group on a TV screen as they walked through the tunnel, sipping some wine.

"I love this show. Let's see what's playing on Dungeon TV?" said Pegasus, then changes the channel to see Mokuba in a cell, chained to the wall, laughing. "Oh, goody. It's another installment in the sad little saga of Mokuba. Ha ha ha."

"My brother will come for me." Mokuba said, sniffling. "I know he'll come like he always has."

[Flashback]

Kaiba and Mokuba were standing outside a house as leaves were falling around them.

"It's just you and me now, kid, but it will be okay." said young Seto to little Mokuba.

"Like the way he came for me the day mom and dad passed away." he thought to himself.

"I...I'm scared, Seto." said little Mokuba.

"Don't worry." young Seto said to him. "I'll always be there for you, Mokuba. I promise."

[Flashback ends]

"Pegasus thinks that by keeping me locked away, he can take over your company, KaibaCorp, but Pegasus doesn't know you the way I do." thought Mokuba and takes out a picture of his brother.

[Flashback]

In a classroom, Mokuba and Kaiba were playing a game of chess. "How, when we were growing up, you never lost at anything. You'd never gave up. You'd just keep going till you'd beaten everyone."

Mokuba and Kaiba looked up at the person who was taking a picture of them, both were smiling as the picture was taken.

[Flashback ends]

"And you're going to beat Pegasus the same way, so come and rescue me, big brother." thought Mokuba, looking sadly at the picture he wore around his neck of Kaiba.

"Don't worry. I'll always be there for you, Mokuba. I promise." said young Kaiba.

"Come.....soon." Mokuba groaned.