The Beginning

(Edited)

Ailema walks outside on a beautiful day in a land secret from anyone in this world, made to block of any of these strange creatures in Sleek Falls.

People from Sleek Falls have heard rumors of a strange land known to us as Earth or our planet, but of course they live on this planet.

But don't worry we are safe from them and people from our world don't know about Sleek Falls.

So Ailema is walking outside and listening to a Bouse (a mouse with bird feathers and wings) sing a song that creatures from Sleek Falls call The Song of the Bouse.

So Ailema walks to the Trilleon tree (kind of like a willow tree) and sits down on the dirt,
looks around at the beautiful trees and sky and the strange creatures walking around and takes out her new book called Beyond the Walls, and reads.

People may ask, "What is beyond the walls?" Or, "How do you break it?" Or maybe even, "Is it even a wall?" And now I, Vickle Von Sharman, will give you answers to your questions because of a book from my great, great, great, great, great Grandfather Clearencey Von Shroom. Now here is your answers. The book says that behind the walls is a world different from ours, with more knowledge and different creatures than us and it says that only the chosen ones can open the wall up.

And that this warrior will have an ancestor with the name of Alma Caw Born and will have a birthmark on their arm in the shape of a key with the head of a cat.

Ailema gasped and looked at her arm, where she saw a birthmark in the shape of a key with the head of a cat.

And that whoever this person is should go to Wallmark.

Ailema closes the book with shock and stands up, runs inside, grabs a fish and eats it. Ailema goes to her room, grabs a bag and packs stuff like food, a pocket knife her dad gave to her before he....died.

Got some money and goes to the table and plans where she will go, Ailema marks a spot with a circle on Wallmark. Ailema goes towards Wallmark with her pocket knife in her pocket,
ready for anything....or is she?

(A/N So....I know this sucks and all but this was my FIRST book ever! Well, first official book ever at least. At least I changed it a bit.)

And remember! Stay Whelmed!