The hideout

Hey guys? Yea? What's up? We should have a secret hideout, yea! But..where? ooh! I know! There is a giant tree it's big and wide! Where? It's in these woods, where? Ugh...follow me. Ailema and William follow Kelly to the giant tree. Whoa! It really is huge! I know right! Let's break out the inside and we could have a hideout in the tree. Ya! Cool! Let's get started! Here I have an axe. And I know how to make fire easily. And I can start making a thing for a secret entrance. Ok! So William cuts into the tree while Ailema burns the insides out. Kelly starts making a camouflage entrance cover flap..thing..ey. After a few days they finally made it. We made it! Woo hoo! William, Ailema and Kelly start decorating the inside with chairs, a table, a little cot and other stuff. We could live in here! Well..I don't want to, ya me neither. Guys, huh? What? I was saying we COULD, oh....ya...I knew that, of course you did! Hey was that sarcasm? Why of course not, oh ok good. Ailema and Kelly snicker, what? What did I do? Nothing, except for being so clueless, well...he's not clueless exactly, he's not? No he's just not the smart kind. Ya...I guess, hey! What? If he takes after his father then I can kill him even more easily! Yea! Wait what? Are you calling me stupid! No! I would never! Is that sarcasm? No! William studies Ailema's face for any trace of lying, but doesn't find anything but truth, oh..well...ok then. While everyone was heading to their houses William heard a sound...who....who's there? The Black Assassin, The Black Assassin! Shush! Oh uh....sorry, it's ok, now I heard your friends making fun of you. They weren't making fun of me! Oh really? The Black Assassin brings out a blue orb, what's that? It's a hologram recorder....projector....thing, oh cool! How's it work? Just watch OK? OK, The Black Assassin does some weird hand clicky...button...thing, and it projects the scene from earlier. . We could live in here! Well..I don't want to, guys, huh? What? I was saying we COULD, oh....ya...I knew that, of course you did! Hey was that sarcasm? Why of course not, oh ok good. Ailema and Kelly snicker, hey she WAS being sarcastic! what? What did I do? Nothing, except for being so clueless, well...he's not clueless exactly, he's not? No he's just not the smart kind. Ya...I guess, hey! What? If he takes after his father then I can kill him even more easily! Yea! Wait what? Are you calling me stupid! No! I would never! Is that sarcasm? No! William remembers him trying to study Ailema's face well at least she wasn't lying or being sarcastic then. William hears the last words, oh..well...ok then. Then The Black Assassin turns off the..uh...the...thing. William turns to The Black Assassin, so uh..why did you show me this? I want you and me to be a team. Hmm...uh..let me think...uh....no. what? Why not? I am already in a team, you are? Yes, what is it called? It doesn't really have a name yet, oh well uh...is it evil? No, wait you aren't bad!??! Yup that's right, what! I mean I still do bad things every once in a while...please don't tell Ailema...but ya. But think how rich we could be, and we could rule all of Sleek falls! Well..it does sound promising, yes! Yes! Your friends give you nothing! They think you are stupid! But I don't! well...William looks at Ailema's house and see's her light on....with two girl shadows sitting and talking and..laughing! About me probably. Let's do this.