The Blacksmith's daughter

After Ailema and William left with Williams mother they went to the kingdom. Just un banish her...please? But she got banished for a reason! And what reason is that? His husband said she abused him! Abused him! She couldn't do ANYTHING to him! You see how strong and buff he is! Well...he didn't really explain that, I am not THAT weak! Am I? I don't know...are you? Well...yes...I mean no! and yes...I don't know. That doesn't matter now, what matters is that I will un banish her, ya! Everyone had hugs and jumps for joy and stuff, ok now settle down, oh uh...Ailema? Yes? Can you do me a favor? Sure...what is it? The blacksmith has asked for a special delivery, why can't one of your servants do it? Because it's secret, then why did you tell William and his mom? Uh...because they will help to, ok I'll do it...what is it? I can't tell you that, ok then....let's go....uh....where is it? Just outside, ok bye! Bye! Ailema, William and his mom all helped carry the secret box to the blacksmiths. Hey! Uh...hi? You must be the people who are delivering the secret box to my dad, uh...yes, you're the blacksmith's daughter aren't you? Yes I am, ok then...where does your dad want this box to be put? Over there, under that tarp, ok. Ailema, William and his mom put the box under the tarp, hey uh...what's your name? I am Kelly Bravenstein, William started chuckling, what? Your name...haha! What? Bravenstein? Really? Ya..you got a problem with it! Uh...what he was saying is that he just hasn't seen anybody with such a...a...uh...interesting name before, hmm....I like you, what's your name? I am Ailema caw born, ooh nice name, uh...thanks, and what's your boyfriends name? uh...oh..uh he's NOT my boyfriend, he isn't? No..uh..I'm not, oh..then...what's his name? Why don't you ask him? Oh uh..right..uh...what's your name? William Sir Hilden, oh Hilden eh? Yes? You're the knights son aren't you? Yes I am, cool, oh and if you think THAT'S interesting wait till you hear who Ailema's dad is, William....he is awesome! Willia-and he's amazing, William! What? That doesn't matter right now, then if it doesn't matter why are you stopping me? Because..I..just don't want a lot of people knowing who I am,especially with what I am going to do. What ARE you going to do? Uh...that is top secret, oh ok then. So uh...want to come inside my house? I am sure William's house is better but- no Ailema's dad's house is amazing! And huge! William! What? Stop bragging, but I'm not bragging about me, nobody cares! Wow...this place is better than my house, but not better than Ail-Ailema punches William who gets thrown to the floor *crash* and crashes into a pot *groan* ouch, William was trying to catch his breath and said what was that for! Or that's what Ailema thought he said, I said stop bragging! Ok! Ok! Geese, um....hi, everyone looked up at the blacksmith, oh hello uh...how long have you been watching? Long enough to see you punch him, oh uh...ya about that....no it's fine I saw why you did it, ya..uh..sorry for that broken pot, it's ok, really? Yeah, I can get you a new one, no it's fine I probably get more money than you, Ailema looks at her clothes, oh uh..these clothes...I just wear them because they are comfy, oh really? Ya I am actually richer than you are...uh...no offense, nah none taken, how are you supposedly richer than me? Well..uh...I am kind of trying to keep a low profile, it's OK you can tell us when you are ready, ok thanks. Hey guys? Yes? Want to go outside and play leather ball? Sure, uh...I will stay inside and talk with Mr. Bravenstein, ok mom, see ya, see ya. Ailema, William and Kelly go outside and kick the leather ball around, so Ailema? Yes? You really that rich? Yeah...why? Oh uh...no reason..just wondering, ok um...if you need money you can ask, really! Yeah sure, cool, are you wanting some now? No...I....I mean maybe, here, Ailema gives Kelly 50 pounds, 50 pounds! How rich are you! I was just thinking a few coins but wow! You sure it won't cost you anything? No problem, So uh Ailema? Yea? Do you like William? Uh..well...uh...yes...no...maybe? You do, I do? You like me Ailema? Well..uh..kind of? Really? Well...uh..ya, oh well...uh..I didn't know that, Ailema and William stare at each other deeply when suddenly, so...does that mean I don't have a chance with him? Ailema and William start laughing and they keep kicking the leather ball around and talking until it was time to go.