Zander and Franchesska.

"Afternoon lady's. Need help with anything?" I asked as i walked into the kitchen with my mother, aunts, cousins and grandmother. There was only women in the house as all the guys and my niece's and nephew's went fishing.

I couldn't control my smile when i walked in cause when i looked at the time, Zander was coming home soon. He had to cut his trip short dues to the Spanish mafia ambush. Thank god i sent Clive with him and Zander was not harmed at all.

"Uhmm...no we got it babes." My aunty said clearly noticing my over jolly expression.

"Besides, we wouldn't want your hands to be messed when Zander comes home. Now would we?" She raised an eyebrow as she mocked me. I just rolled my eyes and watched my cousin Melissa burn with envy. I couldn't help but smirk at the sight of her blood boiling at the type of happiness she will never have.

I heard the front door open and close, the sound of Zander dragging his bag across the floor as it rolled behind him. Made me light up inside. When he stepped into the kitchen his eyes locked on mine.

"Hey baby girl." His lips curved and he opened his arms. I launched myself into his arms and he picked me up and span me around. His enthusiasm made me laugh. He placed me firm on the ground and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. The warmth of his body was so comforting, his strong masculine scent filled my nose making it turn pink as his strong perfume burned my nose. 

"Hello ladies." His voice was deep and his eyes stayed locked on mine. I wrapped my arms around him holding him closer to me. I closed my eyes taking him in.

"Hello son. How was your trip?" My aunty asked as everyone greeted him.

"Well someone really missed my hunk of a grandson." My gradmother said with a wink.

Her what of a grandson? I don't know.

Anyway....

"Mhmm. I see." Zander says while placing a small kiss on my forehead.

"My trip was..well it was a normal business trip. Nothing exciting or new."

I looked up at him, meeting his gaze as i knew he was talking bullshit cause his trip was far from normal.

"Babe. Why don't you go change into something comfortable cause lunch is almost ready." I winked at him making sure only he saw.

He nodded and turned to exit the room. Not long after i heard him scream my name from the room he sounded like his hurt. I froze in the kitchen almost dropping my glass of brandy. I left the glass down and ran out the kitchen door and up the stairs.

In the room Zander sat on the sofa, with his boxers and what looked like a very big erection. Well that explains why his calling me. His smooth milky body was fucken ripped. His hair falling over his dark grey eyes. He had this sinister grin on his handsome face. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

" You want something?" I said rolling my eyes. His eyes travelled along every inch of my body. His lips tilted up as he bit back his smirk and poked the inside of his cheek.

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"Come here and I'll show you." He said rubbing his thigh seductively. I went closer to him and he pulled me onto his lap. His so fucken hard. It made me gasp.

"Zander?"

"Mhmm..yep. Help me." He said kissing my neck.

I turned around straddling him. His eyes piercing into mine. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I really missed him and hate it when we're apart.

"Mhmm... someone really missed me." He said while moaning into the kiss.

He reached behind me and unclipped the clasp of my bra. Then he pulled my shirt over my head exposing my bare breasts.

Zander tilted his head back to get a full view of my half naked body. Under me i felt him become even harder than what he was.

"Something wrong?"

"God. You are so fucken beautiful." His comment made my cheeks go red and Zander chuckled at my blushing. His eyes ate me alive and his stare made me freeze in place while his hands travelled down my boobs and onto my ass.

Zander squeezed my ass cheeks a little and begun sucking the soft skin on my neck leaving dark red spots behind. Zander bit onto my collar bone and put his hands in my small shorts. He started rubbing my cilt as his lips found mine. His kiss was rough and he moved his hips making me grind on him.

He was so hard under me it made even wetter than i was. He curled his fingers around the edges of my shorts and underwear and pulled them both down with a swift motion. He adjusted himself taking off his boxers. He picked me up slowly and placed his hard erection at my entrance making me whine.

I pushed his hands away from my hips and landed on him. His full length plunged into me with force. I buried my head in his neck as he groaned out in pleasure. He threw his head back and gripped my hips tighter.

"Ride me baby girl." I started rocking my hips forward then backwards. Zander picked me up slowly and placed me back down onto his lap. Until i started bouncing on him. I felt my pussy tighten around him. I knew at that point i was close.

Zander picked me up stuffing his dick inside me and carried me over to the bed. That i didn't bother to make this morning. Zander placed me on the bed pulled out of me. He buried his head between my thighs and sucked on my cilt hard. He pushed one finger then two into me and curled them. He started pumping with his long thick fingers while still sucking my cilt.

"Ahhh..Zander."

"Hold it."

I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him closer into me. His tongue circled my entrance teasing me. I tightened my grip on his soft hair and he pushed his tongue deep in me.

"I missed your sweet taste baby girl." His hot breath on my pussy made me shiver. He pushed his index finger inside me getting all my juices on his finger and pushing it into my mouth.

"Suck."

I closed my mouth around his finger and sucked it tasting myself. Sweet.

"Zander...push it in please." His raised his head and pinned my hands above my head and plunged into me hard. His thrusts were hard and slow. Hitting my g spot over and over. My pussy gripped his thick cock milking him. I was so close.

"Zander..."

"Cum for me baby girl."

Zander picked up his pace as i plastered his dick with my cream. He was chasing his own orgasm he went faster and faster. Banging me hard as i moaned loud. He placed his hand over my mouth quickly muffling my moan.

"Shhh..baby. We don't want your nosy family out there knowing how hard you're getting fucked. Now do you?"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes back as i rode out my second orgasm. I bit my lip holding in my moans. I felt his warm seeds shoot deep into me. His breathing starting to slow down he kissed my lips pulling me into a deep kiss as he released my hands. I wrapped my trembling arms around him deepening the kiss. He threw his head onto the pillow next to me and pulled me towards him. My legs were shaking and i could feel the sleep pull me.

He wrapped his arms around me and i looked up at him. I watched him. I watched as his chest rose and fell according to his breathing. His handsome face looked so innocent when he sleeps. As if he don't fuck my brains out. I kissed his cheek softly and dived into his arms. The heat from his body was so comforting i didn't want this to end.

He tightened his arms around me locking me into him. I couldn't move but i didn't mind at all. I placed a small kiss on his chest and closed my eyes.