Cinema....

We walk in and grab our seats in the far corner we had booked a couple's seat so it doesn't have a arm rest dividing the seats. I sat next to the wall under the speakers. I like being under there don't judge me.

I wasn't very interested in watching some war movie on our first date. But he really wanted it so i couldn't say no. Also his paying for the movie. I sit down and start munching away my buttery popcorn. It feels nice to finally meet him.

Ryan and i met on Instagram and we just started talking and then we starting calling each other...now we're on our first date. His 13 years older than me. I am only 16. It feels like a forbidden love thing...and i love it.

When the movie started he placed his hand on my thigh. It made butterflies in my stomach. I have never been touched before. He looked at me and i quickly turned to the screen. He gently came close and kissed my cheek. He moved his hand higher.

I turned to him and he slammed his lips onto mine and pushed his tongue deep down my throat. He moved his hand higher until he was rubbing my cilt through my thin tights.

I have never been touched or kissed, its all so new to me.

"Daddy...." i whisper.

"What's wrong babygirl?" His deep voice made my legs shake and sent shivers down my spine. He looked at me. I had lust and desperation spread all over it.

"Does my babygirl want to be touched?" He chuckled.

I looked around. We were the only ones who booked this movie. So we were alone in there.

"Yes daddy. Please touch me." I look at him with doggy eyes.

"U want me to bend you in doggy style?" I shook my head.

"Mhmm then stop giving me those eyes. Unless you really wanna walk out of here limping."

I bit my lip and touched his thigh. His breathing spiked and i could feel his hard erection. I have seen tease pics of his dick before and i really want to touch it and suck it.

I slowly open his zip but he pulls my hand away. He lays me back on the seats and spreads my legs apart. He pulled my tights down a little and touched my pussy through my little pink panty.

"Fuck baby. You're so wet." He pushed one finger then two into me and roughly fucked me. I let out soft moans. He lowered his head and pushed his long hot tounge deep into my pussy. He tounge fucked me while rubbing my cilt.

"Ahhh yes!"

He stood and opened his pants. He released his large member and immediately my legs started to shake. He was fucken huge.

He pulled my pants all the way off leaving me in nothing but my hoody. He slowly pushed entered me. I dug my nails into the seat as i struggled to contain my scream. He stretched my virgin pussy to the point of no return.

Once he was all the way in, he allowed me to adjust to his size. My legs trembled as he thrusted slowly in and out. With each thrust he went deeper and harder. Until the pain went away and i was moaning in utter pleasure.

He fucked me hard and fast without mercy. And i loved every second of it. In fact i wanted more.

I felt myself coming close to an orgasm. I played with his hair as he passionately kissed me.

"I'm gonna cum." I whispered breathlessly into his ear.

"Cum with me baby." I released my orgasm with a long, load moan. I felt him fill me with his warm, thick liquids. I could feel some run down my thigh but he licked it up.

I tried to catch my breath and grabbed my pants.

"How was it, for your first time? Was i gentle enough?" Gentle?

"Felt really nice." I sat up and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you daddy." I winked at him. Just then the credits for the movie came on......