Damon and Ella

Here i am waiting for this dick to come home. He made it very clear that i should be awake when he gets home from wherever he went. I wish he never comes back. As much as i don't like him. He makes it very hard to hate him.

So here i lie on the couch and i hear him bang on the door yelling my name. Why does he sound hurt?

I open the door and he launches himself at me, pinning me to the wall. He pushes the door closed behind him while pulling me into a deep kiss. He presses me against the wall and forces his tongue into my mouth. I push him away gasping for breath. He is hard as fuck.

"Damon w-what is g-going on?" I say panting.

"D-drug.."

"W-wha-"

"I cant wait."

He picks me up and throws me onto the sofa. Within moments he pulled of his clothes and ripped my shirt of me. He unhooked my bra and pulled down my lace panties. He presses his weight on me as he pushes his long, rock hard, thick ass dick deep inside me. He pulls me into a passionate kiss as he pushes deep in and out of me, not giving me a chance to adjust to his size.

He thursts deep in and out hard and fast, making me arch my back in pleasure. I throw my arms around his neck and pull him lower and his tongue went down my throat. His tongue fucking my mouth, thrusting down my damn throat as he fucks my pussy mercilessly.

I could feel myself tighten around his thick shaft. I started moaning and screaming his name, begging him to slow down. I'm sure the neighbours are listening to how hard i am getting fucked.

"Louder baby girl." 

"P-ple-ase s-slow d-down."

"Bare with me baby. I cant control myself."

After about half an hour i came. His tongue was still deep down my throat. Even though i creamed all over him, he never slowed his pace. He picked himself up, resting on his palms while hovering above me he broke the kiss. He pulled my trembling legs and tied them around his waist. He stuffed his dick all the way inisde me and picked me up and took me to our bedroom.

He set me down on the bed with his dick still deep inside me and started to thrust inside me deep and fast. With every thrust he went deeper and deeper inside me. I gripped the sheets and arched my back, screaming my lungs out.

I could feel his dick throb and stiffen inside me. After about one and a half hours he came deep inside me. His warm seeds filling me felt so fucken good. He pulled out of me and lied beside me pulling me closer to him.  He wrapped his tight muscular arms around me and kissed me gently.

"Damon? What was that about?"

"That son of a bitch mixed Viagra in my drink. For his ungly slutty sister."

I hummed softly.

"Realx i didn't do anything wrong. I belong only to you gorgeous."

I chuckled and snuggled into his arms.  Burring my head in his chest, i fell sound asleep.