Yes Sir.

I walk into professor Gray's office and he is chilling on his desk with his ear pods in.

"Professor?" He turned around and took out the ear pods and smiled at me.

"Alison." I extended my arm and handed him his English assignment.

"Thank you-" I smiled and turned for the door when he grabbed a hold of my arm. He got of the table and stood over me. His dark eyes piercing into mine.

"Professor...?" He smirked at me and pushed the door closed. He pinned me to the desk and trailed his fingers down my skirt.

"I need you."

"W-what?" He kissed me roughly and pushed my skirt up. His tongue went down my throat and i let out a small moan. His thumb rubbed circles on my thigh.

I broke the kiss and struggled for breath. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

"Sir t-this i-is wrong." I stuttered while looking into his eyes.

"I don't see anything wrong." His deep voice made my legs shake. I melted into his embrace as he squeezed me tight. His huge arms around me made me feel so wet.

I placed my arm's around his neck and pulled him lower until our lips touched. He grabbed my ass and picked me up and put me onto the desk. He unzipped my skirt and kissed my neck.

"I will only do this if i have your permission."

"I gave it when i kissed u back." I winked at him. He pulled my skirt down revealing my milky legs. He spread my thighs and placed wet kisses on my thighs.

He opened my shirt and unhooked my bra exposing my full breasts to him.

"Such a beautiful little girl." His deep voice sent shivers down my spine. I have never felt this way before especially about my professor. It felt good.

He slowly pushed one finger then two into my pussy while kissing me deep. His tongue deep fucking my throat. He wraps his other hand around my neck, gently choking me. I let out small moans everytime he went deeper inside me and curled his fingers.

"Professor. I want more." I moaned out to him. His eyes met mine and he pulled his fingers out. He brought his fingers to his lips and sucked on the juices that covered them.

"You taste so fucken good." His moans was hypnotic. He picked me up and spread me out on his small comfy sofa in the corner of the room. He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled off his shirt revealing his tight toned body.

He pulled out his dick from his boxers. I gasped at his size.

"P-professor?"

"Don't worry i won't hurt you." He smiled at me.

He spread my legs wider and slowly pushed himself inside. His long thick cock stretched me and my pussy started to hurt. I bite my index finger and tried to contain my moans. He pushed his full length deep inside me until i started seeing stars.

He allowed me to adjust to him. He bite the delicate flesh on my neck leaving red marks behind. He then started to thrust in and out. His strokes were slow and hard. He practically forced his dick inside me. It made me feel so full.

I could feel myself get tight. I was close to a orgasm. He started pumping faster and harder. He forced his tongue back into my mouth and deep fucked my throat.

"I could fuck you forever babygirl."

"Sir. I need to cum."

"Hold it."  He pumped deeper and deeper. I could feel my walls tightening around him, milking him.

"Ahhh professor..."

He pulled out of me and buried his head between my thighs and sucked on my clit hard. He pushed his tongue deep into my pussy and fucked me.

"Cum for me baby girl." I released. Coating his soft lips with my cum. He sucked all of my juices leaving nothing behind. He pulled his tongue out and forced it into my mouth and pushed his dick back into my throbbing pussy. He pumped me fast, i felt his dick twitch inside me. I knew he was close. He shot his warm seeds deep inside me and pushed his tongue deep at the back of my throat.

I could feel him gradually getting softer. He slowed down and broke the kiss.

"Fuck." I said while battling for oxygen.

"You are so good baby girl."

He stood and spead my legs apart. He examined my body and smirked.

"You are so fucken beautiful after you get hard fucked." His comment made my cheeks turn as red as a tomatoe.

He extended his hand to me and helped me put my clothes back on.