In his office.

My legs trembled as i walked towards my husbands office. He only ever calls me here when i do something wrong. Then again i am forever doing something wrong. I walk past his moody secretary and open his office door to find him spinning in circles on his chair behind the desk. His very grey office smelled strongly of his masculine scent. And the first thing i noticed was the tent in his pants. Well. That explains alot.

"Hey babygirl." His dark grey eyes grabbed a hold of me and pulled me towards him.

"Good day daddy." My smirk made him stop swinging and his bulge grow larger. How the fuck does that even happen?

"Do me a favor sweetheart. Please put those files in order for me."

I stood infront of him and bent down to kiss him. When his cold lips touched on my watermelon flavor lip gloss i wanted to melt. His kiss was rough and passionate. I broke the kiss and bent over the desk to grab the files. I pushed my ass out a little bit to get his attention. I could feel his eyes on me.

He rubbed my thigh and moved his fingers in small circles all the way up to my ass. He stood up and towered over me. I hate it when he makes me feel so small.

"I see my little girl is needy." His deep voice made my legs shake and i could feel myself getting wet.

He twirled his fingers around my underwear and pulled my lace panty down. He took it and put it into his drawer. He pushed me forward until i was flat on the desk with my legs open to him. The cold desk made my nipples stiffen. He pushed one finger then two into my pussy and worked me. It felt so fucken good. But. I needed more.

"What have i done now daddy?"

"You tell me." I didn't want to answer him i just wanted his long thick cock inside me so bad.

"Mhmm...please push it in daddy."

"You want it now baby?" He almost sounded surprised but his voice was laced in lust. I knew he wanted it just as much as i did.

He grabbed the back of my thigh and spread my legs open further. He wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled my head back a little bit.

"Now. You gonna be a good little girl for daddy and be very quite."

"Yes sir."

He aligned his dick with my entrance and thrusted into me hard, forcing my legs to hit the desk. He thrusted into me deep. His office was filled with the soft sounds of his grunts as he spreads my pussy open wider.

God. I wanted more. So much more. He bit onto the soft skin on my neck. I let out small whimpers. He pulled out of me and told me to sit on the table. Within moments his head was buried between my legs. He sucked on my cilt hard and pushed his tounge as far as it could go inside me.

"Ahhh daddy." I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him closer to me.

"Do you want me to stop?" His hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

"No."

He tounge fucked my pussy until i could feel myself get tight. I was close. He didnt stop ,he kept fucking me until i released. His soft lips were covered in my orgasm. His dark eyes pierced into mine as he licked my cum of his lips. He pulled me of the desk and sat down into his chair.

He made me get onto my knees and suck his enormous dick. I took as much of him as i could into my mouth until his tip hit the back of my throat. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head forward making me take more of him. I moaned out to him.

"Open wider and u will be able to fit all of me inside that mouth of yours."

He bucked his hips up and pushed my head forward at the same time. When his dick hit the back of my throat it made me gag. He kept fucking my throat, not slowing down. He was close, i could taste the saltiness of his precum. But he just kept deep fucking my throat. He eventually pulled his dick out of my mouth and pulled me up.

He bent me back over the desk and thrusted into me even harder. He fucked me without mercy and i could feel my pussy getting tighter again. His thrusts were deeper and harder every time i let out faint moans. My pussy throbed with every thrust. Yet i wanted so much more.

I could feel him soften inside me and at the same time i could feel his cum drip down my legs. His breathing was starting to slow and he pulled out of me. He sat back into his chair and looked up and me struggling to find balance.

"Come here like a good slut and clean me up. I have a meeting in 10 minutes."

I was back on my knees cleaning his dick, sucking it and trailing my tounge up and down his thick shaft. He pulled my hair to make me look at him. He fixed his clothes and sat up straight like nothing happened.

"Good girl. Now go clean yourself up."

I stood up still struggling to find balance and made my way slowly towards his en-suite bathroom.