Dreaming

It was now 12:00 P.M.
Dan is fast asleep, passed out on his desk. Again, he dreams about the car accident.

He can see every detail so clearly as if it were really happening.
He's pulling the bodies of Jeff and Margaret out of the car when suddenly Margaret's head spins around and starts to talk.

"Dan? Dan. Dan!" She said as Dan's dream began to fade back into reality.
Dan jumped a bit from his desk seeing his boss Sandra standing beside him.
"Is everything alright Dan? You were passed out on your desk." She asked.

"Yeah, sorry, I just didn't get much sleep last night." Dan replied.
"Ah, I'm sorry, it happens to all of us. Just, please try to fix that in the future." She said.
"Yes, sorry, I will work on it." Dan answered as she left.

After his work was over Dan drove home.
He didn't have any plans for the night so he was mostly improvising his evening.

After a small snack Dan put on the television.
After about ten minutes Dan was bored.
He pulled out his phone and began to text Farrah.

Dan: Hey
          Are you free tonight?
          And if so, would you like to hangout?

Then Dan put his phone down and went back to television awaiting a response.

After about five minutes he got a notification.

Farrah: No, sorry, I have work tonight.
               You can always come to the bar ;)

Dan: Sounds like a great time to me.
           I will be there momentarily.

Farrah: Great! See you soon!

Dan put down his phone and began to get ready.
He took a quick shower and got some nicer clothes on before getting in his car and driving off to the bar.

The scene at Burndown bar was much more lively this night.
Dan sat at a table he knew Farrah would be serving.

After a bit of waiting Farrah approached his table.
"Hey, fancy meeting you here tonight, and may I add that you look drop dead gorgeous or is it too soon?" Dan asked with a smirk on his face.

Farrah let out a small chuckle, "I'll always take free compliments." She responded.
"Well in that case, may I add that your outfit is smoking hot?" Dan continued.

"Shh, keep it down, I don't want any of my coworkers overhearing!" She said through a grin.
"Alright Farrah, I'll take a beer. Also, what time do you get off?" Dan proceeded to ask.
"I get off at nine." She answered.

"Alright, well I'll be waiting here until nine and then what do you say me and you get out of here?" Dan asked.
"That sounds great! One beer on its way." Farrah said before leaving to get the beer.

Dan had been waiting for about 2 hours as Farrah finally finished her shift.
"Alright great, I know a great Italian place nearby if you want to get something to eat." Dan said as Farrah approached him.
"Sounds great, I'm starving." Farrah responded as they left the bar.

After Dan gave her the information on the restaurant they both arrived there shortly.
"After you." Dan said holding the door to the restaurant open.
"Thank you." Farrah responded.

It was now 1:00 A.M.
Dan just arrived home from a wonderful first date with Farrah.
His phone buzzed.

Farrah: I had a wonderful night
               We should do that again sometime!

Dan: behehehheheheeeeeeet

Farrah: what??

Dan: nvm,
          I had an amazing night as well

After a little more texting Dan went to sleep.
Again, in his sleep, Dan had the dream.
This time in the dream as he carried away the bodies from the smoking car he saw a large billboard in the distance.

It read, "CI•Corpse, wake up to a life that matters." Dan froze in his dream and began to zone out staring at the billboard.
Then the car began to start loudly beeping.
As Dan woke up in his bed to his alarm clock.

Laying in his bed Dan couldn't stop thinking about CI•Corpse.
After brushing his teeth and getting dressed Dan went over to his laptop and began to research CI•Corpse.