Friday

Dan woke up at 11:34 A.M.
Since he had no work Dan had a lot of time to kill.
Farrah was out on a family vacation to Florida, so Dan was unable to hangout with her.

Dan got out of his bed and prepared for the day.
At 12:07 P.M, Dan was showered and had his teeth brushed.
He then checked his phone to see a message from Jeremy.

"Do you want to hangout today? I don't have anything going on since work is down." The message read.

Dan suggested a few places and after a bit of back and forth, they decided on bowling and beer.
That was an event planned for the evening so San still had a few hours to kill.

He started his day with a nice walk.
"It'll be nice to get some sun and fresh air." Dan thought.
He opened his front door to let in the calming noises of the birds and swaying coolness of the breeze.
Warm bright sun rays stretched in bringing warmth to Dan's body.

Dan took a deep breath savoring the wonderful moment and then began walking.
He had his phone and earbuds with him so he could listen to some music while he walked.

For the past week Dan's been slightly off due to the strange events that have foreseen him.
This walk was what felt like a fresh refreshment back into reality.
Dan pushed off the strange things he's noticed over the past few days as paranoia.
And embraced the present with a warm smile in his face.

"Walls really do something for you." Dan thought as a song he really liked started to play.
He jauntily continued his walk before returning home.

It was now 1:32 P.M.
Dan had just returned from his walk and had a small snack.
He grabbed a banana peeling down the ripe yellow peel.
He then began to eat the banana.
While he munched down on the tasty snack he took a moment to ponder what he should do next.

He knew he wanted to do something creative so he decided on painting.
Dan used to paint various paintings in his youth but had drastically slowed down after getting a job and moving out of his parent's house.

He still sometimes painted on the weekends so he decided today would be the perfect occasion for it.

A few hours passed and Dan had to start getting ready to go bowling.
His painting was coming along very nicely.
He decided to paint a banana tree on a sunny stretch of sidewalks.
As his morning inspired him.

He then got dressed and began driving to a local bowling alley.
It was 6:07 P.M.
Dan just arrived to the alley seeing Jeremy standing outside the building waiting for him.

"Hey!" Jeremy yelled over spotting Dan.
"What's up?" Dan yelled back approaching Jeremy.
"So are you good at bowling?" Dan asked.
"Um, not really, I'd say I'm average." Jeremy replied.
"Okay, great." Dan said.

Slightly later into the night Dan and Jeremy had both had a few bears and were on their 7th round of bowling.
Dan was at 64 points while Jeremy was at 52.
"I thought you said you were average man! This is definitely below par!" Dan cackled.
"Oh yeah? Watch me get this strike then."

Jeremy firmly gripped his signature ball walking up to the lain.
He fixed his posture and positioned his feet in the right spot.
He took a deep breath in toning out the music and Dan's booze induced jitter.
Jeremy swung the ball back preparing his bowl.
When the time felt right Jeremy swung forward and let out the spinning ball.

Jeremy turned away from the lane as to ramp up excitement for the strike.
"All of that for a stupid gutter ball, really!?" Dan asked with a large smile on his face.
"What!?" Jeremy turned around seeing none of the pins were knocked over.
"You really are bad at bowling." Dan exclaimed as the both of them began to laugh.

After a few more games of bowling Dan and Jeremy returned home.

Dan: let's do that again sometime

Jeremy: Definitely bro

Dan then had a quick snack.
He walked back upstairs to his painting room when he heard a slight buzzing noise.
He stopped walking and looked around a bit closely listening for the buzzing noise.
"Must be the fridge or something." Dan thought to himself brushing off the quiet noise.

He finished his painting and then went to bed at 2:09 A.M.
"Here comes the weekend!" He joyfully thought as he flopped down onto his bed.

The buzzing noise continued throughout the night but did not disturb Dan since he slept with a fan.