Chapter One:"Held me back a grade"

5:45 AM...London.

*BEEP*.....*BEEP*.....*BEEP*

"Ughhhhhh what the fuuuuuuuuck."

.....*BEEP*.....*BEEP*.....*BEEP*

This is Y/n Samuels, she is waking up so she can catch her flight to Chicago and go live with her cousin, Aaron Samuels.

.....*BEEP*.....*BEEP*.....*BEEP*

"HOW DO I TURN THIS THING OFFFF???" Y/n said in a miserable voice while attempting to turn of the alarm, she couldn't figure out how, so she threw it on the ground, then in the trash.

*BEEP*.....*BE-*

Y/n went to the bathroom, got dressed, and grabbed her bags, her and her parents drove to the airport, and once they arrived, Y/n had to get on her flight. "Bye mom, bye dad! I'll miss you guys a lot." Y/n said to her parents while giving them hugs. "Bye my love, please be safe, we will miss you." Y/n's mom said while tearing up. "We will miss you a ton sport, but go knock 'em dead, yeah? Show them your talent mate." Y/n's dad said while giving Y/n one last hug. "Well, I got to go now, I love you guys, see you soon.". With that, Y/n went in the plane and just slept the whole flight.

*Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass not wanting to write*

Y/n was now with Aaron and they just spent the whole day talking and hanging out and catching up with each other after not seeing each other for 8 years. "Yknow... i cant believe you're 18 and a junior..." Aaron mentioned. "Yeah... they held me back a grade because I couldn't get past letter H in kindergarten...." Y/n said chuckling a bit. "Well, we should go to sleep, I already set up your room, my mom should be here soon, we have a big school day ahead of us tomorrow." Aaron said leading her up to her room.

Little did Y/n know, tomorrow would be so much more
different than how she expected it to be...