Apologies left and right (book 1 Ch 26 +27 +28)

"Riiiiiddle!" Trey yelled to his friend to wake him up. and after a bit Riddle did "Gah!" you on the other hand was still lying on the ground unconscious while Grim kept yelling in your ear "Y/NNNNNN please wake up!!" you woke up from that with your ear hurting from the yelling "could you stop yelling..."  then a fire Cat jumped on you and hugged you "you are okay" ou smiled "of course i'm okay what did you expect "   Ace let out a yell out of relieve "They are back!" cater let out a sigh of relieve "Well, it's about time... We were just about losin' our heads here - figure of speech, sorry - 'cause we thought you might never wake up!". Riddle was out of breath "*gasp*... *gasp*... What in the world happened...?" he woke up kind of confused "Ah, Mr. Rosehearts And miss Vale appears to have regained consciousness. Excellent." Riddle tried sitting up and Trey supported him with a hand on Riddle's back "Don't worry, Riddle. Just try to rest." Ace frowned "Yo, that's just the sort of coddling that led to him going nuts in the first place! Now the garden is tore up from the floor up, not to mention that we could've died!" Deuce nodded in agreement "He's right. It was looking bad for a while there."

you stood up. stumbled a bit but Crowley stabilized  you . you nodded at the crow man and he let you go. Walked to the two boy and smacked them both on the back of the head at the same time "owww N/n"they said at the same time and you shook your head  "not the time boys, Riddle just woke up from something traumatic for his body" Trey looked at you with gratitude "For cryin' out loud. When you humans let that stress build up, the results sure ain't pretty." Grimsaid while shaking his head Riddle Looked at you remembering what happend. you smiled and nodded. this bit of reassurance did it for Riddle.

"The truth is, I... I really wanted to eat the chestnut tart." This took everyone by surprise except you. Ace was shocked the most "Huh?" Riddle on the other hand let everything go what he held for so long "And I don't care if the roses are white, or the flamingos are pink. And I prefer honey to sugar cubes in my tea, and I like milk tea better than lemon tea anyhow. And after a meal, I want to be the one sitting around talking with everyone..." Trey looked confused at his friend "Riddle...?" then riddle looked at you with teary eyes, when you nodded again he looked at trey "And I really wanted to play with you and Chenya more, Trey. *Sniff*... *Sniff*... WAAAAAAAH!" now riddle was full on crying all his pain out. Cater's eye widened "Riddle Rosehearts, in tears... Hashtag #WOW." you elbowed Cater in the ribs "Cater... hashtag #NotNow" 

Ace on the other hand was not so forgiving "You think a few crocodile tears is all it'll take for me to forgive you?" Deuce put a hand on Ace's shoulder "Give the guy a break, Ace.".  Trey looked at his friend "I'm sorry, Riddle. I knew you were suffering, and all I did was pretend not to notice."  Riddle sobbed "So I'm gonna say what I should have said earlier. Your way of doing things was wrong, and you owe everyone an apology." Trey Continued "*sniff*... *sniff*... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." you smiled at the boys.. But Ace still wasn't having it "I know I've been saying I wanted an apology from Riddle, but now that I got one, y'know what? One stupid "I'm sorry" doesn't even come close to making up for what he did!"

Cater was taken back by Ace "DUDE! Way to be a capital-J Jerk!" you on the other hand rubbed your temple 'This boy really knows to pick the bad timing doesn't he' "And proud of it! Have you forgotten how he made a total fool outta me?! Have you forgotten how he just threw away that chestnut tart we worked so hard on?! That ain't something you can make go away with a few tears and a flimsy "I'm sorry"!" even Grim thought Ace was kind of an ass "Wow. I ain't never met anyone who was better at holdin' grudges than I am." you nodded.

"Then... Then what do you want me to do?!" Riddle asked the Boy who refused to forgive him "You know... I don't got a birthday coming up anytime soon." Ace said while looking away, confusing Deuce "Huh? What are you talking about?" Ace looked at riddle "So I demand a do-over for the unbirthday party! Except this time, we ain't gotta do squat. This time, YOU'RE the one who brings the tart! And no getting Trey to make it for you! Do that, and then things are square between us." you rolled your eyes "even though you got help with YOUR apologie tart" Ace pouted at you "Quiet from the peanut gallery!"then he turned back to Riddle" What do you say, Riddle? We clear?" Riddle nodded "Yes... We're clear."